Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

These pod mods are getting ridiculous
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/14/2020 2:39:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1530
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos899
+2 details
These pod mods are getting ridiculous
I mean fare enough a little Rba but a fucking RDTA on top of a pod! no wonder iv NEVER bought one! There all a cash grab! To china...Start making more 21700 mods dual or single and more RDAs and RTAs
Bonkers For The Squonkers
#2 (permalink)      7/15/2020 7:21:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RussG
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 3948
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos4466
+1 details
Carto's were my first vape. I don't see pods as anything other than a rebranding for a newer audience.

Not for me but if Pods are still attracting new vapers, all well and good. But this SKU is FUBB.
#3 (permalink)      7/16/2020 3:46:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2982
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2421
karlos1989 wrote:

I mean fare enough a little Rba but a fucking RDTA on top of a pod! no wonder iv NEVER bought one! There all a cash grab! To china...Start making more 21700 mods dual or single and more RDAs and RTAs

Well said that man!

The truth is, that unlike standard pods (i.e. the sort that largely replaced the little cig-a-likes, which certainly are useful for getting smokers to switch), these things aren't aimed at existing smokers whatsoever. They're simply viewed (by China) as yet another 'trend' for the witless to jump upon and generate profits. Last year it was an avalanche of pods. This year, it's larger capacity and higher-powered pods re-dressed as AIOs.

At the end of the day, I think people can choose to vape whatever they like - it's none of my business. But in my eyes, things like this are just a f*cking nonsense.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#4 (permalink)      11/13/2020 1:08:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Leahholmes
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 30
  • Reviews 11
  • Kudos4
karlos1989 wrote:

I wish companies wouldn't call devices like the drag x pods there not they are mods with a build in tank aio and are more then capable of running a rta/rdta, I don't like real pods but I must admit the drag x (with the replaceable 18650 battery) with the rta pod tank on top is the perfect size for out and about as because the pods built into the mod slightly it makes it much smaller then carrying a single 18650 mod
And separate tank! I really think people should give these types of aio a go before dismissing them (like i did at first) I'm really glad I did in the end. also rbas are rubbish its not surprising people wanted a better rebuildable option for mods like the drag x

Edited on 11/13/2020 at 1:13 AM. Reason: