Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Beware - Squonk bottles discontinued
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/22/2022 11:53:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2427
vapeluvr wrote:

That's the way the vape industry has always been, a lot like the cellphone industry. If you like a tank or mod, you have to stock-up on it and the parts for it or else it will become a museum piece within 6 months to a year.

Not so much a museum piece, just not available anymore. Good advice though.

How many times have we seen someone post asking whether a discontinued product will come back into stock, when perhaps they should have stocked up when they had the opportunity?

I know some Vapers are on a limited budget, but as the market continues to decline as US vaping contracts, certain products will be made in ever smaller/limited quantities, making the concept of 'grab it while you can' seem ever more relevant.

#12 (permalink)      8/22/2022 11:57:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4897
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4840
+2 details
Thanks RattyRat. Over the years I have filled a shoe box with squonk bottles. Sadly I never made a note of the skus. I have to agree with vapeluvr. Always stock up on whatever you think you will need over the next few years. I feel sorry for those who bought a Topside Lite without buying extra bottles - the plastic cracked easily.
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#13 (permalink)      8/22/2022 12:36:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 59
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos22
RattyRat wrote:

Also can you teach me the Scottish accent? :D

First you need a ginger wig and a kilt, if no kilt is available, any skirt will do. Then you get drunk till you lose control of the volume of your voice and can only walk in alternately fast and slow zigs and zags. After that you will feel it begin to bubble in you, coming up from the darkness within. To speed the process along, really lean into the any Rs in words and without provocation mutter ancient curses upon the English.

It kind of handles itself at this point.

#14 (permalink)      8/22/2022 1:44:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos394
just a wee bit of grog? :) ... or grog is Aussie slang? ... ehhh I give up :D

"I know some Vapers are on a limited budget" That's a fact... but I don't know if you even have a grasp how limited that budget can be

'grab it while you can' I can't... well you see limited budget...

maybe I didn't felt the urge, or I just really wanted to try that RDA/RTA and had the budget to only buy that and noting else. In this case both... I still don't feel the urge since I have a spare bottle and one in use... I didn't tough the bottle for one of the most popular (if not the most) regulated squonk mod will be discontinued this soon...

But oh well ... yftk fits... I have 6 of them. I will be more than happy to use them as spares If I'll need to

ps.: yeah now I think 6 not a whole damn lot... maybe I'll buy a few THC bottles when I'll have the money and not a ton of other stuff on my wish list :D

Edited on 8/22/2022 at 1:49 PM
#15 (permalink)      8/22/2022 2:24:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2688
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2832
YUP, US OG SQUONKERS, learned that you stock up on those important items, such as Bottles...
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#16 (permalink)      8/22/2022 2:31:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2986
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2427
+1 details
RattyRat wrote:

That's a fact... but I don't know if you even have a grasp how limited that budget can be

Wanna bet?

Remember the old saying... if you could afford to smoke, you can afford to vape. ;-)

#17 (permalink)      8/22/2022 4:13:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
RattyRat
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 523
  • Reviews 115
  • Kudos394
+1 details
I don't gamble :)

Don't get me wrong, I only blame myself. I bought useless bs when I had the money.

That old saying is more true today than ever. I honestly think I couldn't afford smoking anymore... I started vaping to save money, couldn't care less about my health back then. I still spend (much!) less on vape gear and juice than I would do on cigarettes.

And yeah I shoud stock up on bottles and glass tanks next time lol you right... I will probably won't do that and will buy more useless sh... But oh well... I like to think that I have never blamed anybody because of my stupidity :D

Edited on 8/22/2022 at 4:15 PM