shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Same Chipset as the SXK-BB 79watt?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      7/27/2020 6:19:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos88
+1 details
So according to the three place, this has the SEVO70 chip, which is also used in the SXK moonraker E8. The moonraker seems to work well according to these FT forum members: https://www.fasttech.com/forums/vapers/t/3066836/sxk-moonraker

Also @The_Masteres, sorry for going off topic, but do you have experience with the no-name spica pro clone on FT? I have posted a topic in the discussion section of it's product page, if you would prefer to answer there. Thanks

Edited on 7/27/2020 at 6:31 PM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      7/27/2020 7:18:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 3137
  • Reviews 275
  • Kudos1677
+2 details
I've got several sevo chip mods. Out of the 6 I own, had problems with one, in a b.b. if it gets juice on the board, it can change wattage by itself and generally act funny. So spray your board (some people use nail lacquer I believe, but you can buy spray-coat for electronics online) and maybe you'll be ok. For a mod like this there's much less chance of liquid getting to the chip.

Wattage wise, nothing wrong with this chip. As good as a Tesla or ijoy or whatever--and I don't think anyone needs t.c. as much as they need to learn to wick their rtas.

I would rather have a DNA 75 personally, or 60, but again, this is a perfectly functional chip that has lasted years...although I'd love to see an update- possibly an extension of the chip they used in the Boxxer squonk with more features....come on, sxk!
one of the wettest, from the standpoint of water.
#13 (permalink)      7/28/2020 5:43:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
The_Masteres
  • JoinedJan 2019
  • Posts 479
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos148
+1 details
carrion4worm wrote:

I've got several sevo chip mods. Out of the 6 I own, had problems with one, in a b.b. if it gets juice on the board, it can change wattage by itself and generally act funny. So spray your board (some people use nail lacquer I believe, but you can buy spray-coat for electronics online) and maybe you'll be ok. For a mod like this there's much less chance of liquid getting to the chip.

Wattage wise, nothing wrong with this chip. As good as a Tesla or ijoy or whatever--and I don't think anyone needs t.c. as much as they need to learn to wick their rtas.

I would rather have a DNA 75 personally, or 60, but again, this is a perfectly functional chip that has lasted years...although I'd love to see an update- possibly an extension of the chip they used in the Boxxer squonk with more features....come on, sxk!

Many thanks. Thx for the info and tips regarding the chip not beeig coated. Is there any such spray-coat on fasttech ?

@burner94 Thx. I have replied to you post about the no name spica, I did not buy it yet, but it is in my cart, maybe for my next order, still hesitate as I already have the copervape, but tempted for the price (to try it and get spares). I have read the product reviews, and one is saying that the holes are aligned, and another is stating the contrary ...

#14 (permalink)      7/28/2020 6:16:57 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
burner94
  • JoinedJun 2020
  • Posts 168
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos88
Thanks @The_Masteres, I'm ordering it now so if you haven't got it in 2 weeks, I'll let you know how I like it
#15 (permalink)      8/6/2020 7:13:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheFlyingCelt_ITA
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Is this chip ok for Watt vaping? Any excessive battery drain? Thanks
#16 (permalink)      9/2/2020 3:12:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
costello143
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos7
Hi, i receive today, the wattage is ok, i make the dry cotton test in TC its OK... But i think the battery management is not good, a sony 18650 make +/- 350 puff... the battery management is strange... i continue test tomorrow... i have vape in W and TC... [b][/b]
#17 (permalink)      9/3/2020 6:25:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
costello143
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos7
Test with ither 18650 and all seem to be OK

Great mod really...
#18 (permalink)      9/3/2020 7:07:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheFlyingCelt_ITA
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
Vaping at 18 watts a 18650 battery lasts about 6 hours to me with this mod. more or less 6 ml. It probably could be better with a DNA 60, but overall I'm quite happy with the box.
What I don't get is why on single battery mods I vape for 6 hours, whilst on double battery mods I vape for 16 hours. I don't really get it.
And yes, it definitely fits a 24mm atom for those who need to know.
#19 (permalink)      9/3/2020 7:20:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
costello143
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 66
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos7
And i have to say, its the first time i test a chinese chipstet where TC seem to be functionnal (exept yihi)... i dont know if the TC is really accurate but it dont burn dry cotton....
#20 (permalink)      10/24/2020 5:23:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
HorstiG
  • JoinedJul 2019
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
I've been using the Insider Box in TC mode for a few days and I'm totally satisfied. The ohm number is recognized correctly and I can even adjust the watt value.
Great little Mod.