Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Anyone received this?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/26/2020 1:56:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dansansome
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 1107
  • Reviews 74
  • Kudos937
+1 details
Anyone received this?
I have seen a few reviews about the original, and they didn't seem to think flavour was all that great. I'd probably use the 1.2mm air hole option, is it a decent MTL vape, or is it a bit hollow?

any feedback would be appreciated. my initial impression is that the afc is a little too far from the coil placement to get decent airflow at the coil for proper MTL, and therefore the flavour and vape will suffer.
#2 (permalink)      7/27/2020 12:01:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos281
+1 details
I have my eye on this one and the Scylla. I’m also waiting to hear more feedback. They claim that the Imperia is an upgrade/update of the Integra rta. Another reason why I’m holding off is due to the fact that the MTL disk is a separate purchase :/
“For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
#3 (permalink)      7/28/2020 8:57:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
blackhack
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 646
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos467
+2 details
I got mine today....It's a nightmare to build, the O rings are crap and hard to fit (I cabnabilised some from my spares kit to fit properly) and there's not enough air going through it for me.....It's going straight into the junk box.
if you like tight mtl, you might like it, but it's not for me.

Edited on 7/28/2020 at 9:15 AM. Reason:
Insert smart and witty comment here.....
#4 (permalink)      7/28/2020 9:12:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
Ryno619 wrote:

I have my eye on this one and the Scylla. I’m also waiting to hear more feedback. They claim that the Imperia is an upgrade/update of the Integra rta. Another reason why I’m holding off is due to the fact that the MTL disk is a separate purchase :/

Go for the Scylla rta or better still, the Dvarw MTL FL rta.

#5 (permalink)      7/28/2020 9:20:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos281
djvillan wrote:

Ryno619 wrote:
I have my eye on this one and the Scylla. I’m also waiting to hear more feedback. They claim that the Imperia is an upgrade/update of the Integra rta. Another reason why I’m holding off is due to the fact that the MTL disk is a separate purchase :/Go for the Scylla rta or better still, the Dvarw MTL FL rta.

Yeah, I think I’ll pass on this one. Got the FL in the cart, the one that dropped today with all of the inserts.

#6 (permalink)      7/28/2020 9:30:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape_monkie
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 110
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos73
Which one of the clones (manufacturer) for the FL is recommended?
I was interested in the DL version and if I understand correctly the inserts are cross compatible with both the 22 and 24mm versions?
Will a 22 mm MTL insert, fit the DL version too? Meaning both MTL and DL versions can be converted to DL and MTL, using different inserts?

Am I talking sense because that sounds too good to be true...:D

Edited on 7/28/2020 at 9:37 AM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      7/28/2020 9:34:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2635
  • Reviews 5
  • Kudos2093
+4 details
I got one in one of my many delayed packages that have been trickling through. I nabbed the MTL disc to go with it.

And I have to say, I've had none of the issues blackhack has had. In my short time with it, I'm finding it quite a good 'un. My only concern before it arrived, was whether the under-coil disc would be airtight, as that would affect how focussed the airflow to the coil would be. But it's absolutely fine. At least, my one is anyway.
It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#8 (permalink)      7/28/2020 9:54:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ryno619
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2019
  • Posts 439
  • Reviews 46
  • Kudos281
+1 details
vape_monkie wrote:

Which one of the clones (manufacturer) for the FL is recommended?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong. The Dvarw is a good solid basic design that would be hard to mess up. With that said, you should be fine with the no namer, or you can shell out a few extra bucks in support or your favorite cloner.
There is a running thread on inserts to answer your second question.

#9 (permalink)      7/29/2020 11:06:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rinsewurst
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 105
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos33
How's the draw with the included airdisc compared to the integra draw?
Really like the integra with a 3-4 airholes open, nice dl with the perfect restriction.
#10 (permalink)      7/30/2020 1:00:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lalli
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 214
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos149
I had high hopes for this, since Integra is one of the best. But this has had some mixed reviews and I don’t want Sxk version so just waiting for other clones to arrive.
#11 (permalink)      8/9/2020 3:54:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Zollo
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 48
  • Reviews 36
  • Kudos3
vape_monkie wrote:

Which one of the clones (manufacturer) for the FL is recommended? I was interested in the DL version and if I understand correctly the inserts are cross compatible with both the 22 and 24mm versions? Will a 22 mm MTL insert, fit the DL version too? Meaning both MTL and DL versions can be converted to DL and MTL, using different inserts?Am I talking sense because that sounds too good to be true...:D

I recommend the Yftk clone,I think it is the best factory.The Mtl and DL parts are completely different, not compatible with each other.