shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Tidy device, reasonable price!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/2/2020 4:55:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10856
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16755
+1 details

I for one will gladly pay twenty bucks more for something that is made from stainless steel and 6k aluminium rather than the usual die cast zinc alloy. I might even buy two.

Ok, well waiting on your review and if the chip is worthwhile, maybe then. Otherwise I prefer what I know. But this is cute so we will all await your review.

Did you gladly buy it yet or two? 😛

#12 (permalink)      8/2/2020 7:40:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 2253
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos1165
Yeah, and the hannya mini is all plastic. But it's got scary demon panels!?! No, this mod is nice...it definitely has good looks, but if I'm in the 80.00 range, why not add a 20 or so and go DNA 75c?
Insert idiotic mantra here.
#13 (permalink)      11/13/2020 3:45:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TheAtl
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 8308
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos19428
+1 details
@shelagh, they're really nice, no ragrets. the tube extends ever so slightly higher than the aluminum housing which causes a small gap under your atomizer, but you have to stare right at it to notice. also, there's a little more play in the fire button than what I would have liked (no rattle or anything). Other than those two nitpicky things they're pretty much flawless.

Temp control is far better than I remember OEM boards being, but that may be the case for pretty much all of them these days since its been a while since I cared about that function.

9/10, I wish more mods were built like them.
#14 (permalink)      11/14/2020 7:53:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 10856
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos16755
TheAtl wrote:

@shelagh, they're really nice, no ragrets. the tube extends ever so slightly higher than the aluminum housing which causes a small gap under your atomizer, but you have to stare right at it to notice. also, there's a little more play in the fire button than what I would have liked (no rattle or anything). Other than those two nitpicky things they're pretty much flawless.

Temp control is far better than I remember OEM boards being, but that may be the case for pretty much all of them these days since its been a while since I cared about that function.

9/10, I wish more mods were built like them.

Thanks for that. I will pick one up. I need something like this for outside.