Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Still missing parts
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/4/2020 7:40:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bresler
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 75
  • Kudos1
I also hope that they will have this famous absorption part of the liquid overflow because it is essential.
#12 (permalink)      6/4/2020 9:07:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 4842
  • Reviews 282
  • Kudos2896
bresler wrote:

I also hope that they will have this famous absorption part of the liquid overflow because it is essential.

I wouldn't use the word "essential" as I've had little problems with it...but, as a dl vaper, the good old Vapeshell still gets my vote.

The original plug is in stock, however, for 20.00, if you really need it, on Atmizoo website

What does he mean when he says words?
#13 (permalink)      4/6/2021 1:55:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fufanu
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2018
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Anyone ever find where to get the condensation plug for it?
#14 (permalink)      7/31/2021 3:29:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 345
  • Reviews 52
  • Kudos240
carrion4worm wrote:

bresler wrote:
I wouldn't use the word "essential" as I've had little problems with it...but, as a dl vaper, the good old Vapeshell still gets my vote.

The original plug is in stock, however, for 20.00, if you really need it, on Atmizoo website

All the good reviews for the Vapesnail is the reason i've just laid out £150 all in for the real thing (arrives Monday from Greece), I can't be bothered to waste £30 on a clone that could be a hit or miss. I did it once getting a clone of a GT4 and it was a waste of roughly £25/£30 ......... never again ........ used for 1 day and threw it in the bin and ppl in the reviews said that the one I got was the best one .....BLOODY HELL I would of hated to get the worst one lol!!!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#15 (permalink)      2/27/2022 8:27:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wahuka
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 141
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos29
I am also waiting to see if SXK decides to take it out for sale. Meanwhile, I will not buy it, I have decided for a moment by a BP Mods Pioneer Insider.
If someone is invented a home metode that shares the information please.