Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Hell yeah
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#31 (permalink)      5/5/2020 4:24:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 232
  • Reviews 493
  • Kudos67
+1 details
It only has to be better than the Profile RTA cause IMHO the Kylin M was PURE garbage, as for the honeycomb airflow debate that it makes the airflow smoother.... No, it makes it quieter which gives the effect of smoother.
Either way regardless of what any of us think we all have our own preferences where vaping is concerned and when we start telling people what they should/shouldn't like then it's time for a reality check.
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#32 (permalink)      5/5/2020 4:53:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12044
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32074
+1 details

No, it makes it quieter which gives the effect of smoother.

Fair point on subjectiveness but when it comes to airflow, quieter does actually equal smoother, with regards to moving air noise is turbulence...

Also, the profile appears to have small holes in the intake although not as many as say, the Vandy Vape mesh RDA or Kylin M so I assume the holes have a similar, but lesser effect?

I might try one.

Edited on 5/5/2020 at 5:38 AM. Reason:
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#33 (permalink)      5/5/2020 5:44:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
The Profile sucks, the Kylin M and Zeus X are on par.

I'm talking about the authentics, not the clones of each of these attys.

Add the 15% off code and they're even cheaper than the prices in the pic.

The Zeus X Mesh will probably be the same as the Zeus X, it will just waste more cotton and e-liquid.

Edited on 5/5/2020 at 5:46 AM. Reason:
#34 (permalink)      5/5/2020 6:28:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Andy.lion
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2015
  • Posts 12044
  • Reviews 25
  • Kudos32074
+1 details
I have clones of the Zeus X, Kylin M and Mini I bought for taking to work, the mesh works fine but intermittently causes “no atomiser” messages. The Kylin Mini clone was pretty close to the authentic until the honeycomb insert became a bit lose and all the plating started to come off. The Zeus X clone was leaky, spitty garbage that went in the bin. The authentic versions were all fine but the Kylin mini definitely nudged the Zeus out on flavour and variation/ease of build so I don’t hold out much hope of it being significantly better by putting a mesh deck in that’s identical to every other mesh deck. I’ll probably not bother with the Profile either...
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You both get dirty, but the pig likes it.” George Bernard Shaw
#35 (permalink)      5/5/2020 7:04:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6908
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10300
salad
#36 (permalink)      5/5/2020 7:53:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
I prefer getting the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA Advanced Kit which includes the mesh deck.

Edited on 5/5/2020 at 8:07 AM. Reason:
#37 (permalink)      5/5/2020 8:03:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5782
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4137
+1 details
"I prefer getting the Steam Crave Aromoamizer Plus V2 RDTA Advanced Kit which includes the mesh deck."

Yeah of coarse, who wouldn't. Can the new deck turn a piece of garbage into less garbage though, who knows time will tell, we shall see... lol
#38 (permalink)      5/5/2020 8:09:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
EternalSpline wrote:

Can the new deck turn a piece of garbage into less garbage though, who knows time will tell, we shall see... lol

Are you talking about the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA or the Zeus X Mesh RTA?

#39 (permalink)      5/5/2020 8:16:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
EternalSpline
Verified
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 5782
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos4137
+2 details
Both, the turning it into less garbage I am talking about the Zeus X mesh deck. The X IMO is garbage and I have one so I am curious if the mesh could save it from collecting dust.

The of coarse who wouldn't is about the Steam Crave Plus V2, because I really like the V1 and the V2 is a no brainier IMO.

I can see now that I look back how that was confusing.

How you doing DJ? Everything good in your area with the Covid stuff?
#40 (permalink)      5/5/2020 8:19:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
All good and everything is almost back to normal here, thanks.

Seems the US is not doing so good.
#41 (permalink)      5/5/2020 8:39:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6908
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos10300
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

I prefer getting the Steam Crave Aromamizer Plus V2 RDTA Advanced Kit which includes the mesh deck.

V1 with the right mesh is great :)