shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

@Djvillan What is that chimney piece??
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      4/3/2021 11:43:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
+1 details
@Djvillan What is that chimney piece??
Hey,

(for djvillan or anyone else that knows..)

So i have an SXK Scylla that I was trying to reassemble and I dropped a small piece on the floor...
My dog then ate it right up.. I only had this thing for a couple days..
The piece I lost is a small inner piece.. It looks kind of like the one in this picture, but I'm not sure..

If I buy this kit, do you think I could use this piece with my 4ml glass still?
OR is this piece the whole entire chimney tube itself..?? The 4ml is a long thin barrel..
Is this the same barrel, just scaled down for 2ml... or is this the piece i believe I'm missing,
that sits in the middle just about the coil.. Without this piece, I can't seem to get the RTA screwed
back together... Its a real bummer, cause I like the look and airflow of this atty..., its just way too
over-engineered and complicated... Idk why they made it so many parts... smh..

Please let me know, either way..

Thanks,
-Tony
#2 (permalink)      4/3/2021 12:12:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
The one in this pic is the chimney piece for the 2ml tank and can't be used with the 4ml tank. The piece your dog ate is the 4ml chimney piece. Looks like you're gonna have wait for him to shit it back out then give it a thorough cleaning before using it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#3 (permalink)      4/3/2021 1:00:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
Smh... Oh, what a wonderful life! :/ Lol..
#4 (permalink)      4/17/2021 12:25:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
Hey bud,, how ya been?
So, I was never able to find that piece (even after sifting through my dog's crap with a glove)..
Idk if it's lodged in her intestines or what.. But, anyway.. I still can't seem to clarify with you
what exactly this piece is and if it's the one that I lost /(dog ate)..

I know the one I lost was small like this.. and had a similar cut on one side (to use a flat-head screwdriver with) BUT, I know the main chimney piece (longer, cylindrical piece) ALSO has they same line cut into it, to do unscrewed with a flat-head..

So that doesn't help narrow it down enough.. The piece I'm talking about is the first separate, small inner round piece that sits directly above the coil.. (hate that there's so many parts to this atty) The piece seems to help condense the chamber, on the inner diameter.. and sits within a larger metal piece that covers the whole deck and condenses the chamber as well...

Is this that piece...? Or is it just what the long, cylindrical tubed chimney piece would be?? (But much shorter because its made for only 2mL..?

I wonder if this piece does both jobs, but together as one piece..
That's my only need for it.. I can't use the atty without this thing... I wish there were more/better videos about this thing in English.... smh.. what a PITA.. only got to take like 10 drags of this thing ever..
#5 (permalink)      4/17/2021 2:02:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
All good here. I took mine apart and found no small inner round piece like you described.

The cylindrical piece in this SKU is the chimney and not used for anything else. It replaces the long chimney, seen in between the tank and the drip tip in the picture below.

#6 (permalink)      5/1/2021 4:11:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
then dude.... I'm am truly an idiot... lol..,
I can't even put this damn RTA back together!!
I tried like 3 separate times.. damn thing..
and none of the videos I've found on it are any real help.. (face palm)
#7 (permalink)      5/3/2021 1:54:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Tony215 wrote:

then dude.... I'm am truly an idiot... lol..,
I can't even put this damn RTA back together!!
I tried like 3 separate times.. damn thing..
and none of the videos I've found on it are any real help.. (face palm)

I know which piece you're talking about now. Mine just popped out when I removed the top plate assembly in order to clean the whole rta.

Without that tiny piece the tank can't be put back together or sealed properly so it becomes useless. That tiny piece isn't available separately so your only option is to buy a replacement rta.

Edited on 5/3/2021 at 1:55 AM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      5/3/2021 8:13:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tony215
  • JoinedMar 2020
  • Posts 174
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos26
Yup.. that's what I figured..
My fucking dog .. cost me $25..
And it'll be $50 now cause I want another one..
Only had it for a day or two... That's it.. and it seemed pretty decent, from what I could tell..
#9 (permalink)      5/3/2021 8:45:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
It's pretty good. Intense flavour, can be used as a dl or mtl rta. Buy some spare tanks too just in case the supplied one breaks.