shopping cart empty
[dismiss] FastTech will be on holiday from October 1st, 2020 to October 8th, 2020 to celebrate the National Day Holiday and Mid-Autumn Festival. Services will resume on October 9th, 2020 (details).
replacement filter for this/
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/30/2020 9:16:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
skruball wrote:

I saw on news a European doctor who is doing studies of spread of covid, and especially looking at countries that really slowed/stopped the spread before things got bad, like South Korea, and he says the countries that everyone wears masks in public are showing the least spread. Supposedly the masks helps infected people to not spread the virus when they breathe out/cough, which we knew already. BUT, wearing a mask helps to slow the spread since apparently some people are actually asymptomatic, or not showing any symptoms while in the early stages of the virus. And these asymptomatic people are spreading the virus the most because they don’t know they have the virus yet, and so they might still go out in public while contagious which expedites the spread of covid19. So again the masks help to not spread the virus if you have it, but who the hell knows who actually has the virus(I know I was like you can have it and not know.....aww man fuuuuck!) So it is not just fear, or some crazy talk you have a legitimate reason to wear a mask, they are really doing studies proving this stuff, or that the countries where everyone wears a mask in public, even the regular mask, does not have to be the kn95 grade to catch your infected breath apparently,but countries where everyone wears a mask in public have been shown to have the lowest rates of transmissions, and the least amount of cases, or that’s is what the doctor on the 5pm world news said. Hope all that made sense lol hard to explain basically any mask should work better than just nothing, and so everyone should wear one in public, again the guy said obviously kn95 mask are going to work the best, but regular 3ply surgical masks will still help prevent the spread of covid more than just nothing at all. Plus since apparently it is impossible to know for sure if you have the covid19 yet or not then people could be spreading it like mad without even knowing, and so if everyone will just start wearing a mask whenever they go out in public then that hopefully should help to slow the spread of the virus. Again this is all according to the European doctor on the news, and not just some random BS article I read on facebook, it was totally different jeez, it was a random story I saw on the 5 o’clock news....so bleh!

Real money keeps itself hidden
#12 (permalink)      3/30/2020 9:17:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 9806
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos11090
+2 details
I am breathing through cotton panties and pubes during the virus.

Fun fact, if a girl has blond hair and blond eyebrows, she has blond pubes too.
Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle
#13 (permalink)      3/31/2020 12:21:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MaggusF
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

Hello madyicstik,

The replacement filter of item SKU 9723990 will be listed to our store tomorrow.

Are they online? Unforunately i cant find them

#14 (permalink)      3/31/2020 3:46:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 9694
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5195
+1 details
MaggusF wrote:

Are they online? Unforunately i cant find them

Hello MaggusF,

We will upload later as we are still waiting for the photos from our manufacturer. Sorry.

#15 (permalink)      3/31/2020 4:04:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6262
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9174
+2 details
#16 (permalink)      3/31/2020 4:46:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 9465
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14738
+2 details
10 pack for $13.74 Canadian.

So how often do you change these filters?
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.
#17 (permalink)      3/31/2020 5:12:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 6262
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos9174
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

I think it says 30 days for smog etc and 2 days for viruses.

Dont forget the "FOOL10" for 10% off

I bought 2 masks SKU 9723990 and a 10 pack of SKU 9724147

$26.77 with shipping upgrade.

Edited on 3/31/2020 at 5:16 AM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      3/31/2020 5:17:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Details:

Please Note:

Not washable
It is recommended to replace it every 30 days. Frequent or severe haze areas, depending on the situation (the filter becomes black or damaged, please replace it in time)

#19 (permalink)      3/31/2020 5:58:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 9465
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14738
+2 details
Thanks boys!!!

Tempted, if not just for the hell of it but I have a package from elsewhere that left China for Canada. March 3rd and it still hasn't shown up on Canada Post.
So, not sure if it's worthwhile picking a couple of these up with such long delivery dates.
I could be dead by then! 🤣

Will have to give this some thought.

Was going to pick up the neoprene versions until my partner remembered he would not be able to vape with it. 🙄
MOB RULE MUST NEVER WIN! Left-wing fascism: An infantile disorder. The far left preaches tolerance but spews hate.
#20 (permalink)      3/31/2020 6:03:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
These do the same job and are less restrictive / more comfortable to wear.

SKU 9723804

Face Mask Replacement Filter Pads SKU 9723178
#21 (permalink)      3/31/2020 6:11:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 9465
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos14738
+2 details
Thanks DJ. Put that in my wishlist and will decide later today.

Still not convinced we would use them.
Sure I encounter hundreds per day but we have all been social distancing for some time now.
Rarely will 2 people even pass on the sidewalk. One will usually pass by walking down upon the road beside the sidewalk.

I am already doing as much as i can, within reason.

Hmmm, Hmmmmm, what do do?!

I have a pharmacist owner family member and even he cant get them atm. 🤣