shopping cart empty
replacement filter for this/
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#161 (permalink)      5/22/2020 3:10:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
mickd
Member
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 8992
  • Reviews 200
  • Kudos25120
+5 details
Why is it that when Vik and der swede get together the thread go's gay?


HELP FOR HEROES. SUPPORT OUR TROOPS.
#162 (permalink)      5/22/2020 3:23:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31531
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62325
+4 details
mickd wrote:

Why is it that when Vik and der swede get together the thread go's gay?







Lets get out of here , desuede..



Damn midget, always ruining our fun. 😜

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#163 (permalink)      5/22/2020 3:31:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
desuede
Member
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2422
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3778
+4 details
viking65 wrote:


viking65 wrote:


You're pulling out 10 and 6 year old rankings from ILGA's Rainbow Index?
Yeah, real genius. LOL

If you had bothered to do your homework you'd know that things have changed and that Denmark is now far ahead in that ranking.

https://rainbow-europe.org/country-ranking

Denmark climbs up Europe's 'gay friendly' rankings


#164 (permalink)      5/22/2020 3:38:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31531
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62325
+3 details
desuede wrote:

If you had bothered to do your homework you'd know that things have changed and that Denmark is now far ahead in that ranking.




Good thing I don't live there. 😎

You still much closer, so is mick. lmao

BTW, I hate homework and used the cliff notes...was intentional. lol

So yeah, genius. 😉


Edited on 5/22/2020 at 3:40 AM. Reason:
https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#165 (permalink)      5/25/2020 7:48:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
viking65
Member
  • JoinedJul 2013
  • Posts 31531
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos62325
+5 details
Richy7 wrote:

All i CAN say is i cleaned and opened the outer packaging inspected them through the inner packaging which visually looked correct but.... nowhere on the product which arrives in clear packaging does it say KN95 !!!! either on the mask OR the inserts....




My mask came on Saturday and this is the packing it was in (ordered March 31).






Filters just arrived in Chicago and should be here sometime this week.


So over a month to ship for mask, almost 2 months if you include the failed security check (ordered March 31).


Filters will have taken little over two weeks from FT to me (shipped May 9th), if it arrives on the 30th like USPS says.

I think they will be here by the 27th though, as mask wasn't supposed to be here until 26th (tomorrow) according to USPS.

Filters did go into restocking twice before shipped though, actually ordered them April 4th and had hold until the 9th, to make sure they were legit.

But definitely have moved faster in the shipping overseas process.

Hopefully others will be getting their items faster, with more flights occurring.

https://i.imgur.com/OSS6yni.jpg
#166 (permalink)      5/26/2020 10:43:27 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Trf1033
Member
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 2
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos3
+2 details
viking65 wrote:

Richy7 wrote:
All i CAN say is i cleaned and opened the outer packaging inspected them through the inner packaging which visually looked correct but.... nowhere on the product which arrives in clear packaging does it say KN95 !!!! either on the mask OR the inserts....


My mask came on Saturday and this is the packing it was in (ordered March 31).






Filters just arrived in Chicago and should be here sometime this week.


So over a month to ship for mask, almost 2 months if you include the failed security check (ordered March 31).


Filters will have taken little over two weeks from FT to me (shipped May 9th), if it arrives on the 30th like USPS says.

I think they will be here by the 27th though, as mask wasn't supposed to be here until 26th (tomorrow) according to USPS.

Filters did go into restocking twice before shipped though, actually ordered them April 4th and had hold until the 9th, to make sure they were legit.

But definitely have moved faster in the shipping overseas process.

Hopefully others will be getting their items faster, with more flights occurring.




Thx for sharing this information, i ordered April 4th, maybe i will get mine within the next 2 weeks (germany)

#167 (permalink)      5/26/2020 11:11:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
MetisRebel
Member
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5359
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6391
Still.Me wrote:

I don't have an issue spending the money on such items but that you CANT GET THEM.

isopropyl?
Sure, where? 🤣


I did steal some clear plastic veggie bags from my grocery store and threw my hands in one each to push the buggy around, earlier this morning.



I was at a drug store where they were selling a pint of isopropyl for $8 that went a couple of months ago for $2 at the dollar stores.

It's fuggin madness.

Who can afford all this shite?

For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#168 (permalink)      5/26/2020 11:12:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
MetisRebel
Member
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 5359
  • Reviews 71
  • Kudos6391
+1 details
I think I'll just coat a bandana with Irish Cream and let it dry.

Even if I get sick, I won't give a shit.
For The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terriers...
#169 (permalink)      5/26/2020 12:41:55 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Still.Me
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 11024
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos17067
+2 details
MetisRebel wrote:

Still.Me wrote:

I don't have an issue spending the money on such items but that you CANT GET THEM.

isopropyl?
Sure, where? 🤣

I did steal some clear plastic veggie bags from my grocery store and threw my hands in one each to push the buggy around, earlier this morning.



I was at a drug store where they were selling a pint of isopropyl for $8 that went a couple of months ago for $2 at the dollar stores.

It's fuggin madness.

Who can afford all this shite?




I fell for that one a week ago. Think I paid $9. I havent as of yet needed to use it but I know its hard to find so I bought it, just in case. 😛


Not worried about becoming sick either.
I am careful. I do practice social distancing and wash my hands but I don't fret about it as I see so much of the population doing.
I bought into the hype about masks but in the end only wear one for 10 min if in the grocery store only because a few workers inside have tested positive.

I can only speak for my neighbourhood but of all the mask wearers outside, walking around, I find most of them to be neurotic anyhow.
I am considerate of the elderly or someone disabled but the rest, the healthy ones...I don't have any qualms passing them on a sidewalk normally.


Particularly not fond of the ones that feel the need to step into the road and block traffic just to avoid one person on the sidewalk. Surprised no ones been hit by a car yet. 😁


Edited on 5/26/2020 at 12:45 PM. Reason:
#170 (permalink)      5/27/2020 12:25:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
XDM45ACP
Member
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2310
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2488
+3 details
viking65 wrote:

Richy7 wrote:
All i CAN say is i cleaned and opened the outer packaging inspected them through the inner packaging which visually looked correct but.... nowhere on the product which arrives in clear packaging does it say KN95 !!!! either on the mask OR the inserts....


My mask came on Saturday and this is the packing it was in (ordered March 31).







Filters just arrived in Chicago and should be here sometime this week.


So over a month to ship for mask, almost 2 months if you include the failed security check (ordered March 31).


Filters will have taken little over two weeks from FT to me (shipped May 9th), if it arrives on the 30th like USPS says.

I think they will be here by the 27th though, as mask wasn't supposed to be here until 26th (tomorrow) according to USPS.

Filters did go into restocking twice before shipped though, actually ordered them April 4th and had hold until the 9th, to make sure they were legit.

But definitely have moved faster in the shipping overseas process.

Hopefully others will be getting their items faster, with more flights occurring.



My Mask and Filters, will arrive today via DHL...April 7thI hope it looks like yours Viking!


Edited on 5/27/2020 at 12:29 PM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#171 (permalink)      5/27/2020 1:43:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
rangermsr
Member
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7958
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos12023
+2 details

I hope it looks like yours Viking!



Me too! :D. I couldn't let him steal all the swag lol.

I have masks, but not as cool looking as these.



Viking!? ^^ Is that you? :D

unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment