shopping cart empty
replacement filter for this/
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/27/2020 10:46:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
madyicstik
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 97
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos35
replacement filter for this/
which would be the best replacement filters for this?
#2 (permalink)      3/28/2020 5:19:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
sheriff1962
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 14
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos0
маска не плохая но хотелось бы купить к ней фильтры
#3 (permalink)      3/28/2020 5:40:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fujiibear
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 12059
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos48855
+1 details
There doesn't appear to be that filter replacement, but SKU 9723177 perhaps could work.

or there are these smaller ones which also might work SKU 9723183 SKU 9723178 if you use more than one.

Edited on 3/28/2020 at 6:02 AM. Reason: eta
Compassion Has Lost To Selfishness. Hope Has Lost To Hate. Empathy Has Lost To Bigotry. Ridicule Is All That Is Left.
#4 (permalink)      3/28/2020 7:42:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FN1980
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 136
  • Reviews 28
  • Kudos70
+1 details
The filters for the mask looks like this:

You need to make 20 posts in the forum to enable your signature.
#5 (permalink)      3/28/2020 4:37:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ShagDoubt
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 145
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos150
These look like they would work
SKU 9723792
#6 (permalink)      3/29/2020 1:37:56 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Richy7
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 5895
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos8664
+3 details
:)

Edited on 3/30/2020 at 2:43 AM. Reason:
Some people need to grow a sense of humour
#7 (permalink)      3/30/2020 2:40:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 8847
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4889
+4 details
Hello madyicstik,

The replacement filter of item SKU 9723990 will be listed to our store tomorrow.
#8 (permalink)      3/30/2020 4:01:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8194
  • Reviews 22
  • Kudos13116
+2 details
I cant believe I am giving into this fear but am picking up 2 neoprene masks for my partner later today or tomorrow.

Staying at home is the best method of flattening the curve of COVID-19, and these masks are not designed to replace isolation, hand washing, and avoiding touching your face. Because these are washable and reusable, they can cut down on the number of N95 medical grade masks being used by the general public, and saving the medical grade masks for those medical staff, and other members of the public who are required to be in close contact with others at this time. These masks will not guarantee your safety against the virus. Be sure to remove mask, bag it, throw away the filter and wash it immediately upon returning to your home if you wear it outside. Wash your hands immediately after touching the outside of the mask.

These are made with soft lingerie elastic, lightweight neoprene, and an inside liner that holds a filter of your choice in place. Filters not provided, but a cutting template comes with your order. Many people are using coffee filters, dust filters, flat charcoal filters.

Or 100% cotton t-shirts for breathability 😛

Edited on 3/30/2020 at 4:14 AM. Reason:
The more you study the more you know... the more you know the more you forget. The more you forget the less you know... so why study?
#9 (permalink)      3/30/2020 8:48:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skruball
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 62
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos27
+4 details
I saw on news a European doctor who is doing studies of spread of covid, and especially looking at countries that really slowed/stopped the spread before things got bad, like South Korea, and he says the countries that everyone wears masks in public are showing the least spread. Supposedly the masks helps infected people to not spread the virus when they breathe out/cough, which we knew already. BUT, wearing a mask helps to slow the spread since apparently some people are actually asymptomatic, or not showing any symptoms while in the early stages of the virus. And these asymptomatic people are spreading the virus the most because they don’t know they have the virus yet, and so they might still go out in public while contagious which expedites the spread of covid19. So again the masks help to not spread the virus if you have it, but who the hell knows who actually has the virus(I know I was like you can have it and not know.....aww man fuuuuck!) So it is not just fear, or some crazy talk you have a legitimate reason to wear a mask, they are really doing studies proving this stuff, or that the countries where everyone wears a mask in public, even the regular mask, does not have to be the kn95 grade to catch your infected breath apparently,but countries where everyone wears a mask in public have been shown to have the lowest rates of transmissions, and the least amount of cases, or that’s is what the doctor on the 5pm world news said. Hope all that made sense lol hard to explain basically any mask should work better than just nothing, and so everyone should wear one in public, again the guy said obviously kn95 mask are going to work the best, but regular 3ply surgical masks will still help prevent the spread of covid more than just nothing at all. Plus since apparently it is impossible to know for sure if you have the covid19 yet or not then people could be spreading it like mad without even knowing, and so if everyone will just start wearing a mask whenever they go out in public then that hopefully should help to slow the spread of the virus. Again this is all according to the European doctor on the news, and not just some random BS article I read on facebook, it was totally different jeez, it was a random story I saw on the 5 o’clock news....so bleh!
Whatever you think don’t never unless you will
#10 (permalink)      3/30/2020 9:06:52 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
Still.Me wrote:

I cant believe I am giving into this fear but am picking up 2 neoprene masks for my partner later today or tomorrow.

Neoprene masks are much harder to breathe through.

#11 (permalink)      3/30/2020 9:16:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+3 details
skruball wrote:

I saw on news a European doctor who is doing studies of spread of covid, and especially looking at countries that really slowed/stopped the spread before things got bad, like South Korea, and he says the countries that everyone wears masks in public are showing the least spread. Supposedly the masks helps infected people to not spread the virus when they breathe out/cough, which we knew already. BUT, wearing a mask helps to slow the spread since apparently some people are actually asymptomatic, or not showing any symptoms while in the early stages of the virus. And these asymptomatic people are spreading the virus the most because they don’t know they have the virus yet, and so they might still go out in public while contagious which expedites the spread of covid19. So again the masks help to not spread the virus if you have it, but who the hell knows who actually has the virus(I know I was like you can have it and not know.....aww man fuuuuck!) So it is not just fear, or some crazy talk you have a legitimate reason to wear a mask, they are really doing studies proving this stuff, or that the countries where everyone wears a mask in public, even the regular mask, does not have to be the kn95 grade to catch your infected breath apparently,but countries where everyone wears a mask in public have been shown to have the lowest rates of transmissions, and the least amount of cases, or that’s is what the doctor on the 5pm world news said. Hope all that made sense lol hard to explain basically any mask should work better than just nothing, and so everyone should wear one in public, again the guy said obviously kn95 mask are going to work the best, but regular 3ply surgical masks will still help prevent the spread of covid more than just nothing at all. Plus since apparently it is impossible to know for sure if you have the covid19 yet or not then people could be spreading it like mad without even knowing, and so if everyone will just start wearing a mask whenever they go out in public then that hopefully should help to slow the spread of the virus. Again this is all according to the European doctor on the news, and not just some random BS article I read on facebook, it was totally different jeez, it was a random story I saw on the 5 o’clock news....so bleh!