Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

is this the best gt4 s clone ?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/18/2020 8:04:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IliassA
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 77
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos35
+2 details
is this the best gt4 s clone ?
So i decided to get the gt4s instead of the gt4 ( too tall )

and i want to know what is the best gt4s clone here on fs , is it this one ?

thanks

IliassA marked this question as answered on 6/19/2020 at 5:20 PM
Answer
djvillan
Verified
SKU 9725284

PSU tank, two drip tips, logos, $5 cheaper than logoless YFTK and $10 cheaper than the Ulton 1:1 clone.
#2 (permalink)      6/18/2020 8:23:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
starman112
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 146
  • Reviews 484
  • Kudos69
+1 details
I received the ulton one last week was perfect.This should be just as good as YFTK clones are normally as good as any.I have this one ordered should receive in the next week or so,as now in country after 2 months waiting
#3 (permalink)      6/19/2020 12:07:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
SKU 9725284

PSU tank, two drip tips, logos, $5 cheaper than logoless YFTK and $10 cheaper than the Ulton 1:1 clone.
#4 (permalink)      6/19/2020 11:16:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IliassA
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 77
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos35
+2 details
thanks so much guys !

so you re saying that the ulton one is the best ?

also is the vaping experience similar to the gt4 in your opinion ?
#5 (permalink)      6/19/2020 11:26:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos240
+1 details
IliassA wrote:

thanks so much guys !

so you re saying that the ulton one is the best ?

also is the vaping experience similar to the gt4 in your opinion ?




Yes! its the same tank but smaller!

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#6 (permalink)      6/19/2020 5:20:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IliassA
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 77
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos35
+1 details
Bradley77 wrote:

IliassA wrote:
thanks so much guys !

so you re saying that the ulton one is the best ?

also is the vaping experience similar to the gt4 in your opinion ?


Yes! its the same tank but smaller!



thanks man , i wanted to pull the trigger on the gt4 but it seemed too big to me

#7 (permalink)      6/20/2020 1:34:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
+1 details
IliassA wrote:

thanks man , i wanted to pull the trigger on the gt4 but it seemed too big to me

Smaller GT4 Nano. SKU 9680774

#8 (permalink)      6/20/2020 10:17:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IliassA
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 77
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos35
djvillan wrote:

IliassA wrote:
thanks man , i wanted to pull the trigger on the gt4 but it seemed too big to meSmaller GT4 Nano. SKU 9680774



so between this one or the gt4 s , which one do you think is better ?

#9 (permalink)      6/20/2020 10:36:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
They vape the same. The only differences are the rta diameter and tank liquid capacity. I've got two of each.
#10 (permalink)      6/20/2020 12:29:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Bradley77
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 341
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos240
+2 details
IliassA wrote:

djvillan wrote:
IliassA wrote:
thanks man , i wanted to pull the trigger on the gt4 but it seemed too big to meSmaller GT4 Nano. SKU 9680774

so between this one or the gt4 s , which one do you think is better ?



Both roughly the same height! like DJVILLAN says the 23mm holds 3.5m of juice and the 25mm holds 4m of juice everything else is exactly the same! i'm also waiting on a GT4 S thats in the post as we speak I cant wait!!! anyone you choose I think you'll be happy, whats 0.5m of juice and 2mm on the tank, what it will come down to is if all ya mods can take a 25mm tank if not you might be better with the 23mm

THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
#11 (permalink)      6/20/2020 3:44:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IliassA
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 77
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos35
When i think that i almost went for the brunhilde mtl over this ...

thank you so much guys , i think i ll go for the gt4 s that DJVILLAN linked in his first response , can't wait to get it !

on last thing , does the YTFK glass fit that gt4 s ( SKU 9725284 )
and what wire would be best for a restricted DL vape on it ? ( preferably something i could buy from here )