shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Received?.....@staff
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/24/2020 5:34:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos137
+2 details
Received?.....@staff
anyone received their`s yet?.....
mines just arrived today but it`s only got 4 ultem air duct inserts (1 blank and 3 of the different sized ones) there should be a total of 7 (1 blank and 3 "pairs" of the different sized ones)
so i`m wondering if anyone else has got or gets the same problem?

i`ve been looking forward to this one but gonna have to wait some time for it to be sorted
and Fastech are on holiday to boot :(

other than that, first impressions for the quality are good,
looks well made/machined and top cap/o-ring tolerence is nice....not too loose or too tight.

Edit;

i`ve just been having a play around with the few air duct inserts that i did get and they don`t seem to fit too well, i know the originals have o-rings on them to create a proper seal,
these don`t....they fit quite loose and also protrude through the other side into the deck space.

Edited on 1/25/2020 at 12:08 PM. Reason:
Answer
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 10417
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos5473
Dear valued customers,

Sorry to disturb you here. About the missing inserts, the manufacturer said they would send some for us to reissue to our customers. These missing parts include 3 air duct inserts(each kind one pcs,) and one O-ring. So you can contact us in ticket to get these parts. And kydo56, our CS staff will answer your ticket and arrange a new shipment for you.

About the new batch, the manufacturer said they would add these parts inside the package, but we cannot make sure, we will let you know after we have the physical item.

Thank you for your feedback in this case. And your patience is highly appreciated.
#2 (permalink)      1/24/2020 4:51:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kicko702
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos1
+1 details
Thanks for the heads-up. I wanted to buy this one but if the silicone o-rings and half of the ultem inserts are missing this is a no go for me.
Maybe you can still buy the silicone o-rings somewhere if you know the correct size?
Fasttech will hopefully send you the remaining inserts (it's in the description so they should).
#3 (permalink)      1/24/2020 5:31:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos137
+1 details
i'm pretty sure the missing inserts will be sent out as obviously a packaging error,
i'm just unsure wether Vapeasy have purposely left out or forgot the o-rings.....
the neareast size o-rings i have are 7mm OD x 1mm thick.....they're not quite the right size but not far off, would think smaller OD and slightly thicker ones are needed, maybe 5mm or 6mm OD and 1.2mm thick?

with an o-ring on the insert seats flush with both the outside and inside of the deck and does't protrude on the inside so it seems like they're made to be used with o-rings and probably a direct copy of the originals.

hopefully the o-ring issue will be sorted as well rather than trial and error finding the correct size myself.

@staff....please see photo below that shows the clear silicone o-ring/gaskets....
the Vapeasy air duct inserts appear to be made to be used with o-rings/gaskets as well but mine does`nt have them included and possibly all of them may not.

Edited on 1/25/2020 at 12:11 PM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      1/24/2020 7:11:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
User.Inside
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 104
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos35
+2 details
hello @kydos56

interesting thread
I wait it too, will receive it in 3 days max I think
it does not look like normal thing right ?!

So, You (I, we, someone) need to contact the staff to explain (and show with pics) the problem
I am not expert in that process but
I remember reading some thread about bad finishing airflow or wrong this or that explaining to FT
then FT contacted the company to fix the problem and improve the quality.

An @staff good title thread is needed here

WE want at least 6 (or 7) ultem air duct inserts as promoted here and at the "3 Frosted French Fries"
there they even wrote "Made by 1:1"

and about the o-rings saaaame !!
are you kiding me?
come on !

Do we have o-rings on deck or cap when we buy whatever stuff from well known cloner ?
on the driptip we buy? do we have this FA King o-rings? Yesss ! of course !
come on vapeasy ! don't ruin the game with BS ! this Vauban rda IS a beautiful piece of art!

https://ibb.co/JdR0D0h

found this on french website from original one:

1 x atomiseur Vauban
1 x plot 510 classique
1 x plot 510 BF (Bottom Feeder)
2 x inserts Ultem (tirage ouvert) : 2.90 mm x 3.90 mm
2 x inserts Ultem (tirage restreint/ouvert) : 1.80 mm x 3.90 mm
2 x inserts Ultem (tirage serré) : 2 x Ø1.3mm
1 x insert ultem plein (pour tirage serré)
10 x joints transparents pour les inserts Ultem
1 x kit de pièces de rechanges

translated by Mr G himself:

1 x Vauban atomizer
1 x classic 510 stud
1 x 510 BF stud (Bottom Feeder)
2 x Ultem inserts (open draw): 2.90 mm x 3.90 mm
2 x Ultem inserts (restricted / open run): 1.80 mm x 3.90 mm
2 x Ultem inserts (tight draw): 2 x Ø1.3mm
1 x ultem full insert (for tight draw)
10 x transparent o-rings for Ultem inserts

1 x spare parts kit

is it so difficult to do?

https://ibb.co/55xncF5

Edited on 1/24/2020 at 7:23 PM. Reason: I am a BBCode king before and after Edit
#5 (permalink)      1/24/2020 7:50:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos137
+2 details
i've already contacted fasttech earlier today about the incorrect amount of air duct inserts but will be contacting them again tomorrow about the o-ring issue.....not going to get a reply until the holidys are over unfortunately but will see what they say then.

please post back when yours arrives and let me know if yours has any of the same issues,
the o-ring problem may just be mine but could easily be a batch or none of them may come with o-rings......
looking at the photo`s of the Vapeasy version on fff site and you can see the fitted insert sinks too far in like mine does which suggests theres probably no o-ring,
they also show only 4 air duct inserts rather than 7.....
so it`s looking likely everyone`s could arrive with not enough inserts and no o-rings :(

Edited on 1/25/2020 at 11:59 AM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      1/25/2020 1:41:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
yoshy262
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2868
  • Reviews 49
  • Kudos3015
+1 details
For the moment Fasttech staff are in holidays till 01.02.2020.
You have to wait a week or so to receive any kind of answer,
just think of how many tickets are in queue, waiting for an answer, just like you.
Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow.
#7 (permalink)      1/25/2020 4:28:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kicko702
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos1
If vapeasy does not provide the o-rings, maybe this set can help you out: https://www.fasttech.com/products/3057/10006772/9649000
#8 (permalink)      1/25/2020 4:45:19 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos137
thank you.....i think they need to be thicker than 1mm though,
i found some 1.2mm on here and was thinking of asking fasttech to try them for size if nothing else gets sorted..... fasttech can/will help with such things where possible i think.

Edited on 1/25/2020 at 4:56 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      1/26/2020 8:12:49 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos137
+1 details
yoshy262 wrote:

For the moment Fasttech staff are in holidays till 01.02.2020.
You have to wait a week or so to receive any kind of answer,
just think of how many tickets are in queue, waiting for an answer, just like you.

i`m aware mate thank you, i`d mentioned them being on holiday in a couple of posts....
the thread was started to see what other buyers were receiving initially, but then turned into being aimed at staff as well.

Edited on 1/26/2020 at 8:18 AM. Reason:
#10 (permalink)      1/28/2020 5:35:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
User.Inside
  • JoinedOct 2014
  • Posts 104
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos35
hi guys,

really quick,

I received mine and...

same ! missing 3 air inserts

about the o-rings, i took my time and slowly clik the insert and it fit perfectly.

This rda is great ! love it

But I Fa King need this inserts !

@staff @anniepan @whoeverfuckedout fix it please !
We want to get what we paid for !
#11 (permalink)      1/28/2020 6:02:50 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 411
  • Reviews 166
  • Kudos137
oops....i feared it would potentially be the same for them all,

don't your inserts push too far in without the o-rings?
apart from being on the loose side they protruded into the inside of the deck on mine......i'm pretty sure they should be flush with the inside and outside of deck which with an o-ring they would.