shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

problems with this rba
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      2/9/2020 2:59:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Piffpaff
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
problems with this rba
hey all,
im having problems with this rba, im getting dry hits at the end of pulls once i go 35watts or higher :(

does anyone know some handy tricks for this rba?

i really like the manto aio but this rba is nothing but problems for me, the screws are bad too i cant really tighten the screws the screwdriver always slips and the wicking as i mentioned is giving me massive problems
#2 (permalink)      2/9/2020 3:16:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos104
What kind of coil you have and can you get enough air to move across it to go that high in watts. I wouldnt think you could put a coil in it that would handle anything higher.

All of my aio's dont ever use above 40 watts well except for the dual coil deck in my mechlyfe..

You can put a .15 coil in there and slam watts but the whole dam thing would just get too hot because you cant move the air across it to keep it cool... can only get away with a mesh at high watts in something so small I feel. That's why it's all bull that everyone wants a 70 w vinci or whatever with an rba.. cant build anything near that watt on it (just used that as an example)

Edited on 2/9/2020 at 3:18 PM. Reason:
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot
#3 (permalink)      2/9/2020 3:20:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Piffpaff
  • JoinedNov 2019
  • Posts 6
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
i see, im using a 28ga ss 0.5 ohm coil in there right now - im pretty new to rbas in aios, only have one other mesh rta...

i just put in a new coil and cotton an hour ago, it seems to work now at 40 watts, airflow seems better now, too. maybe i positioned the coil wrong or put in too much cotton or didnt comb out enough.

thanks for the fast answer
#4 (permalink)      2/9/2020 5:20:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Diesel11
  • JoinedDec 2019
  • Posts 226
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos104
No problem.. yeah if you were blocking air then it would heat up pretty fast.. usually turns the juice in tank dark also when it is from heat.
Oh that sound... it's just me stirring the pot