Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+
2-pack

More mah, less ampage!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      10/24/2019 5:03:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1419
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos477
+1 details
More mah, less ampage!
Think I'll stick with my 40T's. But these would be perfect for the MTL vaper, vaping around the 20watt range.
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#2 (permalink)      10/25/2019 3:38:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 2985
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos2422
+2 details
cjhards wrote:

Think I'll stick with my 40T's. But these would be perfect for the MTL vaper, vaping around the 20watt range.

Indeed it is. I've used one for quite a while now.

Remember though, that with regulated mods, the amperage draw on the battery used increases as the battery voltage drops. One needs to bear that in mind when calculating whether this 10amp battery is right for the way you vape.

It's twelve inches long, but don't use it as a rule...
#3 (permalink)      10/25/2019 4:32:52 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
digitally_vaporized
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 1278
  • Reviews 145
  • Kudos825
+2 details
To follow up on what analogueman wrote: To calculate the amp draw, use an Ohm's calculator (e.g. Steam engine's) and lock in the voltage of your device's cut-off voltage and set the amp draw to 10A (this battery's max) and see how many watts you can safely draw.

For example, with a cut off voltage at 3.2V, maximum wattage would be 32 watts (although a margin for safety/performance would probably put it below 30W). If you have a dual battery mod (series mod) you can double that number, in this example it'd be 64 watts.

Apparently there's a 50E2 around as well, which performs slightly better, according to Battery God, aka Mooch.