shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Available in the US?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      1/19/2021 8:45:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Unless any Chinese site has them in stock you're gonna be waiting until March for it to be shipped as they're all going on holidays for a month.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#12 (permalink)      1/19/2021 8:56:41 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7549
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4431
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

Unless any Chinese site has them in stock you're gonna be waiting until March for it to be shipped as they're all going on holidays for a month.

DJ, According to Google, Chinese New Year isn't until February 12. Got a full 3 weeks to ship if you order now. Are they taking this holiday earlier?

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#13 (permalink)      1/19/2021 9:01:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vapeluvr
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 7549
  • Reviews 316
  • Kudos4431
+1 details
Andyk wrote:

I checked that bro .. but they do not have it in stock. It is on pre-order. And you know these fkrs never give an estimated date or time when it will be shipped.

Well, just so you know, FT lists it as "ships in 7 business days". That is fasttech's way of saying "pre-order, no ETA". It could ship in 2 days, 7 days, 17 days or 27 days. In fact, it could be cancelled in 10 days after you order. It's a gamble anymore.

Vaper buys pod system, asks for a 510 adapter. LOL for days
#14 (permalink)      1/20/2021 5:17:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
vapeluvr wrote:

DJ, According to Google, Chinese New Year isn't until February 12. Got a full 3 weeks to ship if you order now. Are they taking this holiday earlier?

I wouldn't hold my breath even if they get it in stock by the end of the month, actual shipping (loaded onto the plane) are experiencing delays already due to stricter security checking. It will only get worse the closer we get to CNY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU