Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

ULTON?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/30/2021 7:42:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 319
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
+2 details
carrion4worm wrote:

Quality is excellent, vape is excellent, especially considering the size. Really good RTA for people that aren't satisfied with the flavor from dual coil atties....many times, the extra flavor a second coil introduces is negated by the extra airflow needed, and the larger/longer dimensions and air travel path.

This RTA overcomes all that, seriously. It's good.

Very nice. I want this SS one so I'll go ahead and order before it vanishes. I'll get the 10 pack of glass, but apparently from the reviews, those bubble's don't fit? idc either way as I prefer straight glass.

I've got a Black authentic on the way from reddit but I have really been into SS lately as it won't chip and the paint won't wear off in a month.. Thanks again!

Edited on 8/30/2021 at 7:42 AM. Reason:
#12 (permalink)      8/30/2021 7:35:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12843
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19605
+2 details
Go for the authentic QP. Have 2 of the Fatality 25 and they are superb.

Love the look of the clear drip tips on both the Fatality 25 as well as the Juggerknot MR but find that there is too much pooling of juice.
I only vape the Fatality 25 dual coil at 35w as I like a cooler vape so I have used the authentic Zeus X tip instead. No more pooling.

#13 (permalink)      8/31/2021 7:10:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 319
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

Go for the authentic QP. Have 2 of the Fatality 25 and they are superb.

Love the look of the clear drip tips on both the Fatality 25 as well as the Juggerknot MR but find that there is too much pooling of juice.
I only vape the Fatality 25 dual coil at 35w as I like a cooler vape so I have used the authentic Zeus X tip instead. No more pooling.

Very nice! I've got an authentic black on the way, delivering today actually so I'm quite excited. I'm normally a single coil, RDL, 50-55w, 0.2-0.3 vaper and I love my 2 JuggerKnot MR's, but I just must try this unicorn. I've got some Badazd 4.75mm SFQ's on the way as well to try one of those in there. I've heard from a few that this is successful at single coil even 3.5's and 4mm's. Such a beautiful tank. I use recruve rda driptips on everything but those stock QP clear ones are quite sexy. Yours look great!

#14 (permalink)      8/31/2021 12:41:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12843
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19605
+1 details
njrmayo wrote:

I've got an authentic black on the way, delivering today actually so I'm quite excited.

Enjoy!!!

I have heard one can place a single coil in it quite successfully but my preference is dual coil so I have not tried to do so.
Indeed, the only single coil I was recently willing to try again was the Juggerknot MR but because it was top airflow.

My issue with single coil is that I don't like any other wire but SS which tends to limit my choice of ohm on a single so what I am using now has me at 0.26ohm and 23w.
But I ideally prefer dual coil at 0.25ohm and 30w but the MR is such a great little atty and works for me at that spot.

I am not technically inclined so I cannot offer why those QP clear drip tips leave so much juice in the well but for me they do so I did have to change them out despite loving the look of them.
The MR I had to switch out for the black thinner tips and now its perfect.
If I go outside with the clear ones, there is some spit back in the humidity and I have to clean it out which I don't want to do as it is too messy but that doesn't happen with the black MR tips or the Zeus X tips on the Fatality.

In any event, Enjoy. I am sold on QP atomizers as well. 😁

#15 (permalink)      9/2/2021 10:44:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
njrmayo
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2020
  • Posts 319
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos113
+2 details
Still.Me wrote:

njrmayo wrote:
I've got an authentic black on the way, delivering today actually so I'm quite excited.

Enjoy!!!

I have heard one can place a single coil in it quite successfully but my preference is dual coil so I have not tried to do so.
Indeed, the only single coil I was recently willing to try again was the Juggerknot MR but because it was top airflow.

My issue with single coil is that I don't like any other wire but SS which tends to limit my choice of ohm on a single so what I am using now has me at 0.26ohm and 23w.
But I ideally prefer dual coil at 0.25ohm and 30w but the MR is such a great little atty and works for me at that spot.

I am not technically inclined so I cannot offer why those QP clear drip tips leave so much juice in the well but for me they do so I did have to change them out despite loving the look of them.
The MR I had to switch out for the black thinner tips and now its perfect.
If I go outside with the clear ones, there is some spit back in the humidity and I have to clean it out which I don't want to do as it is too messy but that doesn't happen with the black MR tips or the Zeus X tips on the Fatality.

In any event, Enjoy. I am sold on QP atomizers as well. 😁

Thanks! I also prefer SS coils here, I mainly use AVS SS316L's 3MM and 3.5MM ID Triple and Quad core fused claptons. Love the clean taste and ramp-up of SS over the others.

#16 (permalink)      9/5/2021 1:46:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Still.Me
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 12843
  • Reviews 24
  • Kudos19605
+1 details
njrmayo wrote:

I mainly use AVS SS316L's 3MM and 3.5MM ID Triple and Quad core fused claptons.

Hi, willing to check those out. Do you have an SKU for either of them?

Thanks.

Thinking about picking up a third QP Juggerknot last night MR but was surprised not to find any of the black drip tips available. Am hoping to a ew extra tips exactly the same.

Ahhh ok, see AVS is not a coil one can buy here but an american company which unfortunately does not work for me 🥺

Edited on 9/7/2021 at 11:39 AM. Reason: