shopping cart empty
There you go.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/18/2019 7:34:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 340
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
Squonk_life wrote:

It's not better than dvarw. Hell it's not even better than my tfv4 RBA I converted into a bridge. I'm not saying it sucks, but....I'm disappointed. Its easy to build and wick. You don't have to do any special tricks or have your wick perfect. This will be the last authentic RBA bridge I buy.

Wait how did you convert tfv4 into a bridge??? Teach this young grasshopper your ways!!

#22 (permalink)      9/18/2019 7:41:30 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 340
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
Thousand.Milez wrote:

Squonk_life wrote:
It's not better than dvarw. Hell it's not even better than my tfv4 RBA I converted into a bridge. I'm not saying it sucks, but....I'm disappointed. Its easy to build and wick. You don't have to do any special tricks or have your wick perfect. This will be the last authentic RBA bridge I buy.
Wait how did you convert tfv4 into a bridge??? Teach this young grasshopper your ways!!

Im going to attempt to do this when I get home, I don’t use my bbox since my sxk boxxer started leaking again. I cannot wait for the boxxer v2 tho

#23 (permalink)      9/19/2019 12:44:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Thousand.Milez
  • JoinedDec 2015
  • Posts 340
  • Reviews 10
  • Kudos79
Squonk_life wrote:

Just got home and looked at my tfv4 bra coil and I have no idea how you got this to fit.

#24 (permalink)      9/19/2019 4:24:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1196
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos750
I have the tfv4 micro, but there all the same size. You need a A tank b/c the RBA is really wide. No modifications required. Make sure you tighten down the boro the first time you use it to seat the RBA.
Squonklife