shopping cart empty
There you go.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/4/2019 8:28:00 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9235
  • Reviews 248
  • Kudos5923
+2 details
There you go.
I dont understand the hype, but here it is!
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#2 (permalink)      9/4/2019 8:45:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rangermsr
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 7839
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos11720
Wish listed, thanks :)
unrealistic expectations lend to disappointment
#3 (permalink)      9/5/2019 1:29:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8481
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22217
Skeeeets wrote:

I dont understand the hype, but here it is!

This Boro tank rba can be tuned to a wide array of airflow and wicking preferences. And the design of the wire trapping system is awesome. This is currently the most diversely configurable rba for the Boro available anywhere. Hence the hype. ;)

I'll be in and out.
#4 (permalink)      9/5/2019 1:38:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Skeeeets
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 9235
  • Reviews 248
  • Kudos5923
+1 details
All i see is tons of "spare" crap youl never use (only "one insert/ect) and your paying for the hype.

I guarantee i can get the same exact vape from the OEM kanger rba included with the BB or more expecially the exocet bridge previously available.
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#5 (permalink)      9/5/2019 2:01:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AndiFront
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 91
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos17
Never youse again the Kanga Shit!

Steam Tuner Insider, Haku Insider, Crossbow and Vape Shell are the best!!

BilletBox are the Best for me, my one and only BoxMod :)

It is not hype and who does not like it does not have to buy it.
#6 (permalink)      9/5/2019 3:30:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Squonk_life
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1197
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos750
It's not better than dvarw. Hell it's not even better than my tfv4 RBA I converted into a bridge. I'm not saying it sucks, but....I'm disappointed. Its easy to build and wick. You don't have to do any special tricks or have your wick perfect. This will be the last authentic RBA bridge I buy.
Squonklife
#7 (permalink)      9/5/2019 9:39:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JessVapin
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 8481
  • Reviews 82
  • Kudos22217
If you guys are strictly talking about tight tight mtl situation then perhaps the current bridges are enough choice for you. And I love the Kanger bridge it uses, I use that one the most followed by Exocet.
But I also really enjoy the A-Tank with a good Atlantis variety coil. If I could only have one bridge it'd be the A-Tank by far, I love the level of airflow and can't get that much air out of any current bridge available.
So I guess you could say I'm in it for the airflow. I know I can figure out the proper configuration to get me where I want to be so I'm not worried. =)
I'm super stoked for this rba. But I never considered it for a tight mtl, there are already great choices out there and this one seems redundant for that type of setting.
I'll be in and out.
#8 (permalink)      9/7/2019 9:52:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steamer861
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos11
I agree on a lot of points made here, all the extras are a waste of money! I'l only use it one way & never use the rest. I like the post config, it's not available with any other bridge. I like the "A Tank" the EUC & Atlantis type blister pack coils, but the Exocet is my favourite way to use the BB by far! I'l buy one of these, but I'm not expecting any ground breaking improvements over what I'm using now, just a more convient way to trap the wire!
#9 (permalink)      9/7/2019 10:03:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 5056
  • Reviews 76
  • Kudos3279
Skeeeets wrote:

All i see is tons of "spare" crap youl never use (only "one insert/ect) and your paying for the hype.

I guarantee i can get the same exact vape from the OEM kanger rba included with the BB or more expecially the exocet bridge previously available.

I'll take that bet with the use of a different drip tip holder.

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#10 (permalink)      9/10/2019 10:05:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
flearider
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos4
Skeeeets wrote:

found the exocet to be crap have a steam tuners in there atm and getting a better vape and easier to set up
.4 ohm 22w

#11 (permalink)      9/10/2019 10:08:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
steppy
  • JoinedJun 2014
  • Posts 1441
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos988
anyone know where you can get the 510 kits for the BBs? sxk one here discontinued