Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Anniepan Ref: BF Pin
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/4/2019 6:12:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 232
  • Reviews 493
  • Kudos67
$0.50 rebate earned+1 details
Anniepan Ref: BF Pin
If this comes with a bottom feeding pin why does the deck show a solid construction that the BF pin wouldn't be able to feed ejuice through?
Can you confirm if this is the case please?
"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#2 (permalink)      9/4/2019 7:46:48 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
$0.50 rebate earned
I only see a silver studded 510 pin and a gold studded 510 pin, no bf pin in sight.





#3 (permalink)      9/4/2019 7:48:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FloWo1701
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 3809
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos2430
Too bad no squonking possibility.
Gina Royal: https://youtu.be/t2qAGfxoRu4
#4 (permalink)      9/4/2019 8:08:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2556
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4164
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

I only see a silver studded 510 pin and a gold studded 510 pin, no bf pin in sight.

The golden pin seems to be BF.

If you magnify the second picture in your post the juice holes appear to be situated on the lower part of the pin, thereby feeding the juice to the bottom compartment of the deck that constitutes the well.

The principle would basically be the same as for the RDTA.


Edited on 9/5/2019 at 2:31 AM. Reason:
#5 (permalink)      9/4/2019 8:42:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 232
  • Reviews 493
  • Kudos67
+1 details
desuede wrote:

djvillan wrote:I only see a silver studded 510 pin and a gold studded 510 pin, no bf pin in sight.The golden pin seems to be BF.If you magnify the second picture in your post the juice holes appear to be situated on the lower part of the pin, thereby feeding the juice to the bottom compartment of the deck that constitutes the well.The principle would basically be the same as for the RDTA.



There isn't a hole in the base plate of the positive post though for the squonk pin to come through

"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#6 (permalink)      9/4/2019 11:35:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
+2 details
desuede wrote:

The golden pin seems to be BF.If you magnify the second picture in your post the juice holes appear to be situated on the lower part of the pin, thereby feeding the juice to the bottom compartment of the deck that constitutes the well.The principle would basically be the same as for the RDTA.

They are not juice holes, it's a reflection.

#7 (permalink)      9/4/2019 3:29:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
Verified
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 232
  • Reviews 493
  • Kudos67
djvillan wrote:

desuede wrote:
The golden pin seems to be BF.If you magnify the second picture in your post the juice holes appear to be situated on the lower part of the pin, thereby feeding the juice to the bottom compartment of the deck that constitutes the well.The principle would basically be the same as for the RDTA.They are not juice holes, it's a reflection.



Well pointed out, plus regardless of if a squonk pin is supplied and if it has holes hidden away there still isn't a hole in the deck for the juice to come through.

"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#8 (permalink)      9/5/2019 2:25:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
desuede
Verified
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 2556
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4164
djvillan wrote:

They are not juice holes, it's a reflection.

I think you're right.
I took a closer look at the source image with the help of Photoshop filters and adjustments and my conclusions confirm what you wrote.
What I first thought could be juice holes are in fact reflections of the post screws.

So my (very) loose theory went down the drain...


Edited on 9/5/2019 at 2:27 AM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      10/15/2019 12:54:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
freedom408
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos0
In descripción way it includes bf pin, so this is bf or no?
#10 (permalink)      10/15/2019 12:54:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
freedom408
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 7
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos0
In descripción way it includes bf pin, so this is bf or no?
#11 (permalink)      10/17/2019 2:43:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Verified
freedom408 wrote:

In descripción way it includes bf pin, so this is bf or no?

There is no bf pin. The description now doesn't say it includes the bf pin.