shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

My full review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      8/23/2019 5:16:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 80
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos32
+1 details
notbody wrote:

Joske wrote:
djvillan wrote:
I understand what you mean now after watching this German's review which he uploaded less than an hour ago. However unlike you stated in your thread about the authentic being round and not flat so it wouldn't have the flooding/gurgling issues, you can see it is flat just like the Ulton clone.

Ok, I saw rta's completely round without the flat area, it was on a video from an Italian reviewer. It's suspicious if you ask me
at least 3 of the italian reviews were made on prototype rta.The pin was a separate part fitted in a hole on a perfect round deck .On the final product the pin and deck are CNC made from the same ss piece.And they do say there is overwicking and that you need more cotton.I would still enjoy a photo of this in your ULTON Millennium styled RTA review .Much more than Klaus's rev of the original

I already posted this video that I made and shows the problem https://youtu.be/CSBCMr93aww

I´m a happy vaper :)
#22 (permalink)      8/23/2019 11:08:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
megaphile
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 185
  • Reviews 70
  • Kudos69
+1 details
Thanks again for your review djvillian,
I got mine in today and finally got the time to set it up, and so far , very very good.
Taste is good, used the spiral/ jet? chamber, with the 2 hole afc post.
No leakiness, no over wicking or dryness,

Another good one in my book
#23 (permalink)      8/24/2019 5:44:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 621
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos457
+1 details
megaphile wrote:

Thanks again for your review djvillian,
I got mine in today and finally got the time to set it up, and so far , very very good.
Taste is good, used the spiral/ jet? chamber, with the 2 hole afc post.
No leakiness, no over wicking or dryness,

Another good one in my book

Consistency of manufacturing has always been the problem with clones/copies/looky-likeys. You can have two items, from the same factory, from the same batch, from the same machinist - one will be as good as the original, the other a leaky piece of sh*t.

Some companies are better than others, but copies have always been, and always will be, a bit of a lottery.

#24 (permalink)      8/24/2019 12:57:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
megaphile
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 185
  • Reviews 70
  • Kudos69
+1 details
Exactly, why does the original cost so much?
Its not the materials being better ( supposedly :) )
Its not necessarily anything, its the quality control, its the man hours that is spent checking, cleaning , polishing, etc

The modders have "their name " on it, their reputation. Again this does not always guarantee youre gonna get something that is worth 200.00
Ive gotten originals from high end people that wish it was as good as some of the clones

With a clone, youre gonna get duds at a higher percentage. And because its a clone, you cant compare a "good one" or get customer service or help if you need.
How are you going to know you have one that is "off"
#25 (permalink)      8/24/2019 1:19:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
analogueman
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 621
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos457
+1 details
megaphile wrote:

With a clone, youre gonna get duds at a higher percentage. And because its a clone, you cant compare a "good one" or get customer service or help if you need.
How are you going to know you have one that is "off"

You can't. That's the lottery of it all. As always, you pays your money and takes your chance. :-)

#26 (permalink)      8/27/2019 2:04:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
namcak
  • JoinedAug 2019
  • Posts 3
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Bu firma maalesef hiç dürüst değil ,Fasttech olmayan ürünü satışa koyarak bizleri kandırıyor ,21.08.2019 tarihinde verdiğim siparişimi ne zaman gönderecekleri hala belli değil.