shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

My full review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/21/2019 11:02:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
Joske wrote:

I´m sorry but it seems you don´t get the picture, I´ll try to make a video or picture so you can see what I mean

Good idea. In the meantime I'll put the Millennium away with the jfc closed and check for any flooding/gurgling tomorrow. :)

#12 (permalink)      8/21/2019 11:05:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Joske
Member
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
djvillan wrote:

Joske wrote:
I´m sorry but it seems you don´t get the picture, I´ll try to make a video or picture so you can see what I meanGood idea. In the meantime I'll put the Millennium away with the jfc closed and check for any flooding/gurgling tomorrow. :)



you see...it only happens when vaping :(

I´m a happy vaper :)
#13 (permalink)      8/21/2019 11:08:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
btw it might be your e-liquid. What VG/PG ratio are you using? Mine is 80/20 so it's pretty thick.
#14 (permalink)      8/21/2019 11:15:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Joske
Member
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
djvillan wrote:

btw it might be your e-liquid. What VG/PG ratio are you using? Mine is 80/20 so it's pretty thick.



70/30 so it should be ok, I can use it so it´s not that terrible but everytime when I refill it fluds no matter what I do. Normaly if you shut down the jfc or just open a little bit and take some puffs the wick gets dry, my wick is always oversaturated so it means that liquid is comming in when it is not supposed to

I´m a happy vaper :)
#15 (permalink)      8/21/2019 3:47:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
I understand what you mean now after watching this German's review which he uploaded less than an hour ago. However unlike you stated in your thread about the authentic being round and not flat so it wouldn't have the flooding/gurgling issues, you can see it is flat just like the Ulton clone.

#16 (permalink)      8/21/2019 3:54:43 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Joske
Member
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+1 details
You can see my video here https://youtu.be/CSBCMr93aww
I´m a happy vaper :)
#17 (permalink)      8/21/2019 3:57:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Joske
Member
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
djvillan wrote:

I understand what you mean now after watching this German's review which he uploaded less than an hour ago. However unlike you stated in your thread about the authentic being round and not flat so it wouldn't have the flooding/gurgling issues, you can see it is flat just like the Ulton clone.



Ok, I saw rta's completely round without the flat area, it was on a video from an Italian reviewer. It's suspicious if you ask me

I´m a happy vaper :)
#18 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:12:05 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
+2 details
Those Italian reviewers aren't going to mention any flaws on their fellow countrymen's high end products because if they did they wouldn't get any more free high end products from those mod makers. Germans on the other hand will straight up tell it like it is every time. Anyway I have no flooding issues, just a little gurgling once on every fourth refill.
#19 (permalink)      8/23/2019 12:10:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
After not using the rta for two days I experienced very minimal flooding of the deck with the jfc closed and the tank is still completely full. Maybe the machining on mine was a little better.

I just vaped on it with the jfc closed and on the 12th draw I got a dry hit.

Edited on 8/23/2019 at 12:27 PM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      8/23/2019 5:07:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
notbody
Member
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 421
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos203
Joske wrote:

djvillan wrote:
I understand what you mean now after watching this German's review which he uploaded less than an hour ago. However unlike you stated in your thread about the authentic being round and not flat so it wouldn't have the flooding/gurgling issues, you can see it is flat just like the Ulton clone.

Ok, I saw rta's completely round without the flat area, it was on a video from an Italian reviewer. It's suspicious if you ask me


at least 3 of the italian reviews were made on prototype rta.The pin was a separate part fitted in a hole on a perfect round deck .On the final product the pin and deck are CNC made from the same ss piece.And they do say there is overwicking and that you need more cotton.I would still enjoy a photo of this in your ULTON Millennium styled RTA review .Much more than Klaus's rev of the original or Joske's(very good) video.It is your review,after all


Edited on 8/23/2019 at 5:21 PM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      8/23/2019 5:16:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Joske
Member
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+1 details
notbody wrote:

Joske wrote:
djvillan wrote:
I understand what you mean now after watching this German's review which he uploaded less than an hour ago. However unlike you stated in your thread about the authentic being round and not flat so it wouldn't have the flooding/gurgling issues, you can see it is flat just like the Ulton clone.

Ok, I saw rta's completely round without the flat area, it was on a video from an Italian reviewer. It's suspicious if you ask me
at least 3 of the italian reviews were made on prototype rta.The pin was a separate part fitted in a hole on a perfect round deck .On the final product the pin and deck are CNC made from the same ss piece.And they do say there is overwicking and that you need more cotton.I would still enjoy a photo of this in your ULTON Millennium styled RTA review .Much more than Klaus's rev of the original



I already posted this video that I made and shows the problem https://youtu.be/CSBCMr93aww

I´m a happy vaper :)