shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

quality
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:10:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+1 details
the original rta does NOT have this flat part so will not have the flooding problem, definetly ulton design error :(
I´m a happy vaper :)
#12 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:30:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
djvillan wrote:

Joske wrote:
the flooding happens due to design error, there´s no possible way that the flat part (where the tab is on the deck)can seal of securely with a nice rounded part (witch the chamber is), that´s where the flooding can take place. Just vape it with the jfc closed and you will see airbubbles come out from the spot I mentionMy tabs and jfc cutout slots are round. :)

If so please put a picture here so I can complain cause mine does not work correctly with this flat surface on the deck

#13 (permalink)      8/21/2019 7:44:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fis1976
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
+1 details
@djvillan @Joske

It would be great if both of you post pictures of the same part so others that will receive the atty can make a comparison and tell if they got a faulty one.
#14 (permalink)      8/21/2019 7:53:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+1 details
fis1976 wrote:

@djvillan @Joske

It would be great if both of you post pictures of the same part so others that will receive the atty can make a comparison and tell if they got a faulty one.

The one I recieved has the same deck as pictures show in the shop, flat surface where the tab is. Also the cheaper version has the flat part only seems a little smaller, original one does not have it

#15 (permalink)      8/21/2019 8:18:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
Joske wrote:

If so please put a picture here so I can complain cause mine does not work correctly with this flat surface on the deck

fis1976 wrote:

@djvillan @Joske

Joske wrote:

The one I recieved has the same deck as pictures show in the shop, flat surface where the tab is. Also the cheaper version has the flat part only seems a little smaller, original one does not have it

It's exactly the same as the pics in the listing. Round pin, rounded slot ends left to right. The squared off part where the pin slides into to remove the deck plays no part in allowing liquid to seep into and flood the deck when the jfc is closed.

#16 (permalink)      8/21/2019 4:32:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
notbody
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 421
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos203
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

Joske wrote:
fis1976 wrote:
@djvillan @Joske

Joske wrote:
The one I recieved has the same deck as pictures show in the shop, flat surface where the tab is. Also the cheaper version has the flat part only seems a little smaller, original one does not have itIt's exactly the same as the pics in the listing. Round pin, rounded slot ends left to right. The squared off part where the pin slides into to remove the deck plays no part in allowing liquid to seep into and flood the deck when the jfc is closed.

there is a flat surface around the pin(s) on the deck .Visible in FT's photo. Liquid will pass...I'll pass on this Tickets take so much time.Thanks @Joske

#17 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:15:28 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
notbody wrote:

there is a flat surface around the pin(s) on the deck .Visible in FT's photo. Liquid will pass...I'll pass on this Tickets take so much time.Thanks @Joske

It has already been clarified in my thread.

#18 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:33:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+2 details
notbody wrote:

djvillan wrote:
Joske wrote:
fis1976 wrote:
@djvillan @Joske

Joske wrote:
The one I recieved has the same deck as pictures show in the shop, flat surface where the tab is. Also the cheaper version has the flat part only seems a little smaller, original one does not have itIt's exactly the same as the pics in the listing. Round pin, rounded slot ends left to right. The squared off part where the pin slides into to remove the deck plays no part in allowing liquid to seep into and flood the deck when the jfc is closed.

Here you can see when jfc is closed airbubbles are comming out the chamber, this time it was not much because I realy stuffed the cotton in the wickholes https://youtu.be/CSBCMr93aww

#19 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:36:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1157
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos948
+2 details
#20 (permalink)      8/25/2019 12:58:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pontez77
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Ceroconnueve wrote:

100% agree, I have the same issues with mine. Partially solved changing the o-rings, specially on the aireflow ring and the deck.

Hi. Is it possible to have o'rings specs or a link to good ones for this atom?

#21 (permalink)      8/25/2019 1:26:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
desuede
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 1157
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos948
pontez77 wrote:

Hi. Is it possible to have o'rings specs or a link to good ones for this atom?

Links

Rubber: SKU 9670109

Silicone: SKU 9693649

Use the model dropdown menu to choose sizes, colors and quantities.