shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

quality
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/20/2019 1:56:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+4 details
quality
I recieved this rta a couple a days ago from another shop and was very disappointed with ulton quality, o-rings are realy bad on this one and the tolerences of the chamber/chimnea and deck are not good. If you close aircontrolering completely you can still vape with it and if you close liquid control it keeps on wicking only the liquid gets in the deck from everywhere and overfludding is the result. Also if everything is screwed together real strong the tank is wanky, I could make it a little better by changing o-rings but ulton should step up their game again and make good quality products like before, the only thing they do right now is raising the price and so it looks like good quality but it isn´t :(
I´m a happy vaper :)
#2 (permalink)      8/20/2019 7:25:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ceroconnueve
  • JoinedMay 2019
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 3
  • Kudos3
+1 details
100% agree, I have the same issues with mine. Partially solved changing the o-rings, specially on the aireflow ring and the deck.
#3 (permalink)      8/21/2019 1:20:09 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
The o-ring tolerances on mine are good. Air does get in with the afc closed but with the jfc closed no juice is fed to the wick. No flooding or leaking.

The only issue I have with mine is the top cap is very sharp.

#4 (permalink)      8/21/2019 3:10:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fis1976
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
Whats the size of the third airflow pin that Ulton is giving it as extra? The original have 1x1.8mm hole, 2x1.2mm hole
#5 (permalink)      8/21/2019 3:18:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+3 details
fis1976 wrote:

Whats the size of the third airflow pin that Ulton is giving it as extra? The original have 1x1.8mm hole, 2x1.2mm hole

1mm, it's the perfect one for mtl vaping

#6 (permalink)      8/21/2019 3:24:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
fis1976
  • JoinedApr 2018
  • Posts 18
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos7
+1 details
Joske wrote:

fis1976 wrote:

Thanks, I was hoping to hear that :) I like tight draw, in the basket it goes :) . I hope the build quality is acceptable for a clone and changing orings will solve most of the problems. I also hope the flavor it produces is good especially for tobacco juices.

#7 (permalink)      8/21/2019 3:31:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+2 details
fis1976 wrote:

Joske wrote:
fis1976 wrote:

Thanks, I was hoping to hear that :) I like tight draw, in the basket it goes :) . I hope the build quality is acceptable for a clone and changing orings will solve most of the problems. I also hope the flavor it produces is good especially for tobacco juices.

Flavour is very good for NET tobaccos

#8 (permalink)      8/21/2019 4:01:42 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
#9 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:01:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+1 details
the flooding happens due to design error, there´s no possible way that the flat part (where the tab is on the deck)can seal of securely with a nice rounded part (witch the chamber is), that´s where the flooding can take place. Just vape it with the jfc closed and you will see airbubbles come out from the spot I mention
#10 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:09:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Joske wrote:

the flooding happens due to design error, there´s no possible way that the flat part (where the tab is on the deck)can seal of securely with a nice rounded part (witch the chamber is), that´s where the flooding can take place. Just vape it with the jfc closed and you will see airbubbles come out from the spot I mention

My tabs and jfc cutout slots are round. :)

#11 (permalink)      8/21/2019 5:10:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Joske
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 78
  • Reviews 65
  • Kudos31
+1 details
the original rta does NOT have this flat part so will not have the flooding problem, definetly ulton design error :(