shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
10-pack

Straight into my Cart
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      8/23/2019 3:07:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JasonC1970
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 173
  • Reviews 403
  • Kudos52
Browserle wrote:

Don't talk too much about it. Self-cut 316L 200 mesh is just as good, if not slightly better and you also get 0.15 ohms. The regular price without MAP code is extreme. Let's see who buys it without the code.

Well the ohm's on SS316L will always fluctuate due to the nature of the material so even if you cut your own the reading will never be consistent every time, and as for regular price and not using MAP code people would be idiots if they didn't use the code (the original Kanthal A1 strips have been out over 9 months and the MAP code still is active). So both points that you raise are mute and unfounded.

"Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink"
#12 (permalink)      8/23/2019 6:02:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+2 details
SKU 8774700 works just as good, is much cheaper and one 5m roll will last so much longer.
#13 (permalink)      8/24/2019 4:45:37 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Browserle
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos4
+2 details
JasonC1970 wrote:

Browserle wrote:
Don't talk too much about it. Self-cut 316L 200 mesh is just as good, if not slightly better and you also get 0.15 ohms. The regular price without MAP code is extreme. Let's see who buys it without the code.

Well the ohm's on SS316L will always fluctuate due to the nature of the material so even if you cut your own the reading will never be consistent every time, and as for regular price and not using MAP code people would be idiots if they didn't use the code (the original Kanthal A1 strips have been out over 9 months and the MAP code still is active). So both points that you raise are mute and unfounded.

Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one and they usually stink. ;-)

I can only speak for myself and my self-cut Vandy Vape 316L 200 Mesh pieces are always at 0.15 ohms and only very rarely at 0.16 ohms. Of course you have to cut the exact size, then there are no relevant deviations. I work in toolmaking and have built myself a punchcutter with the exact 16x6.8 mm dimensions. Because of that I cut 50 mesh coils in 3 minutes for less than 2 $.

And of course I used the MAP Code when I bought the OFRF Mesh pieces for testing, but it don't care about this anymore, because I will not buy this much too expensive OFRF NEXMesh even with MAP Code anymore. The 5 packages I still have, I'll give away to friends. Here in Germany the stainless steel version is not yet available.

I just like the steaming with the self-cut mesh much more, because the purchased OFRF SS mesh pieces make no noise when steaming. My self-cut crackles a bit when i take a puff. And that's important to me, but my personal preference. It has nothing to do with the taste or the amount of steam.

#14 (permalink)      8/24/2019 7:10:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Was geht ab? Riccardo hab die OFRF SS NEXMesh.

Edited on 8/24/2019 at 8:00 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      8/25/2019 2:20:46 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
foxey
  • JoinedJun 2013
  • Posts 3799
  • Reviews 87
  • Kudos2968
Makes me laugh reviews saying OFRF NexMesh makes better flavour, blah! blah! blah!
It's just mesh for Pete's sake,
Why oh why do people believe 100% they are getting a superior mesh just because some dick tells them ?
I told you so !
#16 (permalink)      8/25/2019 7:42:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Browserle
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos4
djvillan wrote:

Was geht ab? Riccardo hab die OFRF SS NEXMesh.

Nonsense. Superfluous contribution.

#17 (permalink)      8/25/2019 8:02:29 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Browserle
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos4
foxey wrote:

Makes me laugh reviews saying OFRF NexMesh makes better flavour, blah! blah! blah!
It's just mesh for Pete's sake,
Why oh why do people believe 100% they are getting a superior mesh just because some dick tells them ?

Exactly, finally a human with brain. But many vapers only believe in some by industry paid Youtuber and run after every artificially hype.

#18 (permalink)      8/25/2019 11:04:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Browserle wrote:

Nonsense. Superfluous contribution.

Boah, an unfriendly German. I cut my own from the Vandy Vape mesh just like you and I don't use the hyped up OFRF NEXMesh strips. I merely pointed out that it is available in Germany at some of the Riccardo vape shops because you said it isn't.

Browserle wrote:

Exactly, finally a human with brain. But many vapers only believe in some by industry paid Youtuber and run after every artificially hype.

That's funny because I have called out those paid YT shills from the first time they claimed they were not getting paid for it.

#19 (permalink)      8/25/2019 2:43:03 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Browserle
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos4
djvillan wrote:

Browserle wrote:
Nonsense. Superfluous contribution.Boah, an unfriendly German. I cut my own from the Vandy Vape mesh just like you and I don't use the hyped up OFRF NEXMesh strips. I merely pointed out that it is available in Germany at some of the Riccardo vape shops because you said it isn't.

Browserle wrote:
Exactly, finally a human with brain. But many vapers only believe in some by industry paid Youtuber and run after every artificially hype.That's funny because I have called out those paid YT shills from the first time they claimed they were not getting paid for it.

Exactly, I'm incredibly rude and also German. We German are all like this. And we all just eat sauerkraut and drink 8 liters of beer every day. I had only one liter today, that's why I'm like that.

In Germany you can't buy SS316L Mesh Coils from OFRF at Riccardo Online! Believe it or leave it. And what does it help if you can buy it in an offline store at a distance of several hundred kilometers? If that's true at all...

But you are right and I have my peace. Senseless discussions are boring me.

#20 (permalink)      8/26/2019 3:55:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
Browserle wrote:

Exactly, I'm incredibly rude and also German. We German are all like this. And we all just eat sauerkraut and drink 8 liters of beer every day. I had only one liter today, that's why I'm like that.

In Germany you can't buy SS316L Mesh Coils from OFRF at Riccardo Online! Believe it or leave it. And what does it help if you can buy it in an offline store at a distance of several hundred kilometers? If that's true at all...

But you are right and I have my peace. Senseless discussions are boring me.

You must live in a different stadt and time if you're stereotyping yourself. Maybe you should move to the big city. Lucky for me my local Riccardo store is less than 10 minutes away.

hg aus München.

#21 (permalink)      8/26/2019 9:33:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Browserle
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 24
  • Reviews 41
  • Kudos4
djvillan wrote:

Browserle wrote:

But you are right and I have my peace. Senseless discussions are boring me.You must live in a different stadt and time if you're stereotyping yourself. Maybe you should move to the big city. Lucky for me my local Riccardo store is less than 10 minutes away.

hg aus München.

Du hast Recht, wenn du in München lebst, passt das mit dem Sauerkraut und den täglichen 8 Litern Bier tatsächlich viel besser auf dich. Ich lebe in Köln, hier trinkt man Kölsch und eine Kleinstadt ist Köln auch nicht. In der Liste der größten, deutschen Städte liegt es gleich hinter München. Und auch hier wird in knapp 32 Tagen ein Riccardo Offlineshop eröffnet. Aber bis es so weit ist, kann ich das OFRF Edelstahl Mesh, das ich gar nicht haben will, ja einfach bei euch in München nicht kaufen. Alles klar, gute Idee! Und jetzt würde ich hier gern nicht mehr tippen müssen bzw. werde ich es auch nicht mehr tun. Ganz egal, was du jetzt wieder antwortest.

Ich will OFRF 316L nexMESH Mesh Sheet NICHT kaufen, das musst du doch endlich mal zur Kenntnis nehmen.
Wie gesagt, es ist eine absolut blödsinnige u. überflüssige Diskussion mit dir! Such dir doch bitte einen Job, damit du beschäftigt bist.