shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Best rta. Beats Dvarw, KFL, GT3, GTR, Skyline, etc
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/3/2019 3:00:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
+3 details
Best rta. Beats Dvarw, KFL, GT3, GTR, Skyline, etc
Without a doubt this is the best stock rta currently on the market. Mulitple dl and mtl options, adjustable afc and jfc, chamber reducer.

If you can't afford the authentic, seek out the Ulton clone or buy this one.


Edited on 7/3/2019 at 3:50 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      7/3/2019 3:36:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 593
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos434
+2 details
djvillan wrote:

Without a doubt this is the best stock rta currently on the market. Mulitple dl and ntl options...


NTL..? Presumably, that's Nose to Lung... LOL!

#3 (permalink)      7/3/2019 3:41:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Loki123
Member
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 48
  • Reviews 74
  • Kudos22
+1 details
Shame it is only 2ml capacity. If it was more I'd get one
#4 (permalink)      7/3/2019 3:45:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
+1 details
analogueman wrote:

djvillan wrote:
Without a doubt this is the best stock rta currently on the market. Mulitple dl and ntl options...
NTL..? Presumably, that's Nose to Lung... LOL!

Typos happen. MTL. 😛

#5 (permalink)      7/3/2019 3:46:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 593
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos434
+1 details
Loki123 wrote:

Shame it is only 2ml capacity. If it was more I'd get one


2ml stock, but can be extended to 3.5ml capacity.

#6 (permalink)      7/3/2019 3:47:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
+2 details
Loki123 wrote:

Shame it is only 2ml capacity. If it was more I'd get one

Baby Beast and Melo 3 Nano bubble tanks fit to increase capacity to 3.5ml.

#7 (permalink)      7/3/2019 3:52:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 593
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos434
+2 details
#8 (permalink)      7/3/2019 4:12:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
analogueman
Member
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 593
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos434
djvillan wrote:

Baby Beast and Melo 3 Nano bubble tanks fit to increase capacity to 3.5ml.


The quoted dimensions of both those glass replacements differ by quite a bit - 27mm*22mm*27mm for the Baby Beast and 25mm*19.5mm*25mm for the Melo 3 Nano.

Which would you say fits better?


Edited on 7/3/2019 at 4:13 AM. Reason: Typo
#9 (permalink)      7/3/2019 4:17:10 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
dianmozokov
Member
  • JoinedMar 2019
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1
Who is manufacturing this Tripod, Ulton?
#10 (permalink)      7/3/2019 4:33:13 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Squonk_life
Member
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 1192
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos747
Has anyone tested those bubble tanks. Yes they have a 3.5 ml tanks coming out, but the tank is already to tall
Squonklife
#11 (permalink)      7/3/2019 4:41:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
analogueman wrote:

The quoted dimensions of both those glass replacements differ by quite a bit - 27mm*22mm*27mm for the Baby Beast and 25mm*19.5mm*25mm for the Melo 3 Nano. Which would you say fits better?

Baby Beast bubble tanks are 25mm x 19.5mm-20.0mm x 25mm.

Hmm, it looks like FT have deleted all of the original TFV8 Baby Beasts and only left the X-Baby Beasts.


Edited on 7/3/2019 at 4:50 AM. Reason: