Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Review of Original
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      6/10/2019 5:46:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
Verified
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4888
  • Reviews 30
  • Kudos4820
+3 details
Review of Original
Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#2 (permalink)      6/10/2019 11:58:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Evilc
Verified
  • JoinedAug 2013
  • Posts 33
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos13
+1 details
The original as we all know is the steamcrave Aromamizer and this is just a copy , not even a cheap copy at that 😊
#3 (permalink)      6/10/2019 9:12:38 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Steamer861861
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 2
  • Kudos129
+2 details
Seems all the 30mm RTA's are a copy of the Supreme Plus! With all the Deck & tank options the Plus has, I couldn't see any one buying a 30mm RTA that wasn't the Plus!
#4 (permalink)      6/11/2019 10:43:12 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lucifer_Dreams
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 7624
  • Reviews 97
  • Kudos8381
+3 details
I can understand those that comment in regards to it being of a Steam Crave aromamizer style but unless you have owned the Voltrove understanding the difference would escape you. The Voltrove is designed for giving the user the ability to use larger exotic coils. It is the main reason for the larger juice holes.

I had the original Voltrove 40mm and it was very well built, heavy in fact. Yes this tank might not be for everyone but from the looks of this clone it appears to be well made. The 510 sticks out enough. The only thing that I find as a minor flaw is the fact they didn't change the post to address the issue of larger flat exotic coils twisting when tightening down. Not a big deal if you are use to adjusting your larger coils to the twist.

The coils you can put in this will never fit in any version of Steam Crave aromamizer. Yes even the 41mm. I have that as well. You will get good flavor because of the large juice holes feeding the cotton. Also giving you a better control over the air flow than the larger 40mm version is a plus.

If you understand you are not buying it to put round wire in it then you will find that it is a pretty good at home RTA. Cloud Bros that enjoy fancy coils will enjoy it as long as you have the cotton to spare.
Never play with matches. You might burn the skin off your face.
#5 (permalink)      6/11/2019 6:25:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
Verified
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1419
  • Reviews 254
  • Kudos477
+1 details
ModFather 30mm came before the plus! Therefore it's the other way around. Better tank to. The top fill isn't finicky whereas the SC unscrews the whole fucking tank just trying to unscrew the top fill!!! Narrow little bastard.
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#6 (permalink)      6/14/2019 4:50:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 744
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos357
+1 details
Cloudnus by Vapeston which was made in 2016 has a very similar design to this one. Cloudnus is a smaller 25mm RDTA, but its goon style deck allows for larger coils. It is a bit difficult to wick, but once you get it right, it’s an amazing tank providing great flavor. I still use mine once in a while. I believe it’s still available for around $20 here. If you don’t mind a smaller size tank, don’t mind challenging wicking and like the design, you may want to look into it before you invest more on this tank.
#7 (permalink)      6/14/2019 2:18:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
thesilverguild
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2016
  • Posts 1469
  • Reviews 189
  • Kudos734
Steamer861861 wrote:

Seems all the 30mm RTA's are a copy of the Supreme Plus!

Apart from the 30mm RTA Cloud Chasers BFDFT which is a dedicated duel postless deck config with bottom airflow.

There was a clone listing of the BFDFT sold here on fasttech (which I purchased, 'it okay not the best 30mm clone imo') but has since been delisted.

I think RDTA cofig decks 'side-airflow' generally work better in these larger tanks than bottom airflow RTA's..

"Read Everything, Listen to Everyone, Don't Trust Anything Unless You Can Prove It Within Your Own Research." ~William Cooper~ https://www.minds.com/media/662415586231328779
#8 (permalink)      6/26/2019 11:15:50 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2595
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2773
out for delivery
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#9 (permalink)      6/28/2019 10:48:32 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2595
  • Reviews 39
  • Kudos2773
Like Lucifer_dreams said...

The coils you can put in this will never fit in any version of Steam Crave aromamizer. Yes even the 41mm. I have that as well. You will get good flavor because of the large juice holes feeding the cotton. Also giving you a better control over the air flow than the larger 40mm version is a plus.

If you understand you are not buying it to put round wire in it then you will find that it is a pretty good at home RTA. Cloud Bros that enjoy fancy coils will enjoy it as long as you have the cotton to spare.

This is a very good Tank, so easy to build and work on came very clean! 11 ml too much for me, very good flavour great clouds for the clouds Bro, machining spot on I don't like the drip but you change it up. I also am finding that you don't really know how vape gear you have acquired, over 7 years until you have started to pack it up to Move so the mod it is on is the only one big enough I still have unpacked, until a later time.[img][/img]
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#10 (permalink)      8/3/2019 11:01:57 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1204
  • Reviews 148
  • Kudos347
Jack did a nice review here

www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#11 (permalink)      8/4/2019 12:37:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FrankieS
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 744
  • Reviews 211
  • Kudos357
Man that thing is big! Too big to leave the living room.