shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

No BF pin
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/10/2019 9:12:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1985
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2026
+1 details
cjhards wrote:

Machining is gonna be rough as old boots making you wish you opted for the authentic! Or at least that's my usual experience with cheap clones.

Out for Delivery! We'll see just how rough it is.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#12 (permalink)      6/10/2019 10:41:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skruball
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos16
+1 details
Lol I have never, NEVER spent 20$ on an rda and then been like ah dang I wish I would have spent 200$ instead, if the rda is crap a 20$ clone is better imo, some atomizers are just not my cup of tea(or badly designed/implemented), but I don’t blow my money then wish I blew more on a slightly better machined rda, machining does not affect design flaws(which plenty of high end suffer from)
Also if I wished for anything it would be that I had initially spent 20$ to test an rda instead of wasting 200$ on the next “big deal” pos rda that tbh, c’mon is just a piece of metal to hold my coil and cotton, not Christ re-incarnate, regardless of the machining I’ll look at once and then vape on it same as a clone.
Whatever you think don’t never unless you will
#13 (permalink)      6/10/2019 2:10:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Dave_Kat
  • JoinedDec 2013
  • Posts 2418
  • Reviews 114
  • Kudos2002
Nice Genesis tank. Haven't used any of my genny tanks for sometime because the builds and re-wicking were a hassle. This looks well engineered. Flavor should be very good with easy build and fill.

Looking for clone reviews from respected members...sans elitist snobs

-Late,
#14 (permalink)      6/11/2019 10:57:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1985
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2026
+1 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

cjhards wrote:
Machining is gonna be rough as old boots making you wish you opted for the authentic! Or at least that's my usual experience with cheap clones.

Out for Delivery! We'll see just how rough it is.

The Squonk pin is not pre-installed, it is in the bag of spares, I have not built this yet but I did at least look over everything. The Squonk hole is drilled on the side of the 510 pin. Oh and the machining is pretty well done, and clean.

Edited on 6/11/2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason:
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#15 (permalink)      6/11/2019 7:28:47 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
carrion4worm
  • JoinedAug 2017
  • Posts 231
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos136
It's not 2015 anymore. Ytfk sxk and ulton are top notch. Look at ultons clones next to a lot of authentics...it's mind-blowing how people will part with their money. no one cares whether you paid 200.00 or 20.00 for a fucking atomizer. Facebook groups? Kiss my ass. but I will acknowledge the designer, just not their bullshit business practices.
Hell, I will buy this, but it on my hellfire cobra clone...lol, but the whole squonking rdta is being done to death, and they still leak when sideways.
#16 (permalink)      6/14/2019 4:53:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
skruball
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos16
+2 details
First impression review: Got mine today about an hour ago, put a 2.5 mm .3 ohm 6 wrap fused Clapton(legs down so looks like a five wrap I guess) vaped at 44 watts on my pulse 80w, and this thing is FUCKIN SEXY! Good flavor, should be, the coil is basically in the chimney. I just kept the coil rod level with the coil rod jigs, and the top of my coil is literally sitting flush with the underside of the top cap, super condensed chamber, perfect wide with open airflow, or for me anyways the amount of airflow restriction is just right. For 20$ the machining is decent, so good in other words no complaints, but not mind blowing. I did have to put in the included squonk pin as someone else mentioned, so it did come with one, I bought from 2 fast dopeheads, so that is a yftk version from two different sites with a confirmed bf pin. There is a large fill port in the side of the deck, topcap covers it while vaping, and another tiny pressure release hole on the deck, but I bought this intending to use it on my squonk mods and as far as squonking goes this rdta gets a big ol’ FUCK YEAH! thumbs up. This is the first rdta I have EVER had that actually works for filling eliquid to the top of the tank when used on a squonk mod, even when the bottle sucks back, the tank does not empty half-way which has always pissed me off about the Flave, or the pyro v2. So anyway, I think it’s worth 20 bones, it’s not as pristinely machined as an authentic(obviously) it does have some sort of sharp ish edges, but unless you have baby soft hands there’s no skin slicing, plus it’s nothing close to being like most n ST clone, machining is same as a Vandy vape/geek vape product, but I’d bet my left nut it vapes, and squonks(stoked about that) just as well as a real one. Hmmm what else, afc works just fine, feels a bit cheap if you take it out of topcap and manually turn it, but it will go up and down nicely while seated in the topcap. Also no whistle with a coil installed, and your vaping, for some reason I have issue vaping with a whistle, and I didn’t experience that with the MavT. Topcap does get a bit hot but again the coil is right there next to the top cap, actually was not as quick to get hot as I expected.
Edit: I noticed the flavor is better if the coil is stationed a bit lower, so the coil rod jigs are too high, or the small u shape is not ground down far enough maybe, easy fix, and otherwise no real issues.

Edited on 6/14/2019 at 11:58 PM. Reason: I screwed up
Whatever you think don’t never unless you will
#17 (permalink)      6/20/2019 2:10:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
megaphile
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 188
  • Reviews 70
  • Kudos71
+1 details
skruball wrote:

First impression review: Got mine today about an hour ago, put a 2.5 mm .3 ohm 6 wrap fused Clapton(legs down so looks like a five wrap I guess) vaped at 44 watts on my pulse 80w, and this thing is FUCKIN SEXY! Good flavor, should be, the coil is basically in the chimney. I just kept the coil rod level with the coil rod jigs, and the top of my coil is literally sitting flush with the underside of the top cap, super condensed chamber, perfect wide with open airflow, or for me anyways the amount of airflow restriction is just right. For 20$ the machining is decent, so good in other words no complaints, but not mind blowing. I did have to put in the included squonk pin as someone else mentioned, so it did come with one, I bought from 2 fast dopeheads, so that is a yftk version from two different sites with a confirmed bf pin. There is a large fill port in the side of the deck, topcap covers it while vaping, and another tiny pressure release hole on the deck, but I bought this intending to use it on my squonk mods and as far as squonking goes this rdta gets a big ol’ FUCK YEAH! thumbs up. This is the first rdta I have EVER had that actually works for filling eliquid to the top of the tank when used on a squonk mod, even when the bottle sucks back, the tank does not empty half-way which has always pissed me off about the Flave, or the pyro v2. So anyway, I think it’s worth 20 bones, it’s not as pristinely machined as an authentic(obviously) it does have some sort of sharp ish edges, but unless you have baby soft hands there’s no skin slicing, plus it’s nothing close to being like most n ST clone, machining is same as a Vandy vape/geek vape product, but I’d bet my left nut it vapes, and squonks(stoked about that) just as well as a real one. Hmmm what else, afc works just fine, feels a bit cheap if you take it out of topcap and manually turn it, but it will go up and down nicely while seated in the topcap. Also no whistle with a coil installed, and your vaping, for some reason I have issue vaping with a whistle, and I didn’t experience that with the MavT. Topcap does get a bit hot but again the coil is right there next to the top cap, actually was not as quick to get hot as I expected.Edit: I noticed the flavor is better if the coil is stationed a bit lower, so the coil rod jigs are too high, or the small u shape is not ground down far enough maybe, easy fix, and otherwise no real issues.

Just ordered one, thanks for your review.

#18 (permalink)      6/28/2019 3:19:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
megaphile
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 188
  • Reviews 70
  • Kudos71
+1 details
Mine should arrive very soon, cant wait to give it a go.
Great review skruball