shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

What happened to MAP discount?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/15/2019 10:51:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
XDM45ACP
Member
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2282
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2474
The DAD code is working as we speak, I don't see anyone talking about it, is it the Shipping Thing?
“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#12 (permalink)      6/15/2019 11:04:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Member
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8369
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30506
XDM45ACP wrote:

The DAD code is working as we speak, I don't see anyone talking about it, is it the Shipping Thing?


For me it is. Had two orders during the previous sale. Both shipped within a day, both haven't even left China yet after 2.5 weeks.

Nothing for me to get upset over, it's not like I need more vape gear. But I don't see any point in ordering anything, if I have no clue if it'll ever reach me.

#13 (permalink)      6/15/2019 12:12:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
streetm
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
djvillan wrote:

It tells you on the scrolling banner on the front page. Go to the mobile site to use the code.



DAD brings the price down to $67.50, not the $51 you speak of ??, or am I missing something?

#14 (permalink)      6/15/2019 12:17:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Member
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8369
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30506
+1 details
streetm wrote:

or am I missing something?


He's advertising anther website.

#15 (permalink)      6/15/2019 12:23:33 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
SirTimmyTimbit
Member
  • JoinedApr 2013
  • Posts 809
  • Reviews 181
  • Kudos758
+1 details
airwinny wrote:

XDM45ACP wrote:

The DAD code is working as we speak, I don't see anyone talking about it, is it the Shipping Thing?



For me it is. Had two orders during the previous sale. Both shipped within a day, both haven't even left China yet after 2.5 weeks.

Nothing for me to get upset over, it's not like I need more vape gear. But I don't see any point in ordering anything, if I have no clue if it'll ever reach me.



Hey not sure if you're following the other thread. There's an epacket problem in Beijing, most of them are being returned.

If it's been that long it's certainly getting returned. If you haven't opened a ticket already do so now. They'll resend yours. My replacement package shipped yesterday.

Dark Theme for Fastttech: https://goo.gl/Y3uKbw ¦¦¦¦ Last updated: May 26, 2020.
#16 (permalink)      6/15/2019 12:44:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
streetm
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
airwinny wrote:

streetm wrote:
or am I missing something?
He's advertising anther website.



ahhh cryptic, thanks.

any hints ?

#17 (permalink)      6/15/2019 12:51:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
airwinny
Member
  • JoinedSep 2014
  • Posts 8369
  • Reviews 224
  • Kudos30506
+1 details
SirTimmyTimbit wrote:

Hey not sure if you're following the other thread. There's an epacket problem in Beijing, most of them are being returned.

If it's been that long it's certainly getting returned. If you haven't opened a ticket already do so now. They'll resend yours. My replacement package shipped yesterday.


Yeah, I've seen it. Didn't know they were already sending replacements though. I'll open a ticket. Thanks mate!

#18 (permalink)      6/15/2019 8:00:10 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CGM6ix
Member
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
I knew that I wasn't crazy. Did the math over, and the FT price actually makes it more expensive than buying from local B&M's.

It sucks that I have already seen the discounted price when the MAP code worked. Makes it impossible for me to consider purchasing now.

You snooze, you lose, as the saying goes.
#19 (permalink)      6/15/2019 8:36:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
djvillan
Member
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgPDW0ZpgJU
#20 (permalink)      6/16/2019 2:39:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
streetm
Member
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 21
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4
+1 details
Thanks DJ, much appreciated ;)