shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Accessories
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/5/2019 5:36:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jvalles95
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
wazzup wrote:

Buttons are compatible with Normal size BB, seen Stanwood panels on Insta they look great. Hope they come here



How sure are you about the buttons? The BB ones definitely look larger

#12 (permalink)      6/5/2019 5:37:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Jvalles95
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Anniepan wrote:

Hello friends,

Any request of the panel colors? We will forward your requests to our manufacturer. :)

Thank you.


Id like to see acrylic panels like white, black, and ultem. Some matching buttons would be great too

#13 (permalink)      6/6/2019 4:26:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
bne83
Member
  • JoinedSep 2015
  • Posts 147
  • Reviews 152
  • Kudos137
Jvalles95 wrote:

wazzup wrote:
Buttons are compatible with Normal size BB, seen Stanwood panels on Insta they look great. Hope they come here

How sure are you about the buttons? The BB ones definitely look larger



can confirm Bantam button is smaller.

#14 (permalink)      6/6/2019 3:39:27 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robochubb
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+1 details
Wazzup is out of his mind and WRONG. I own one and the button is definitely not compatible with full size Billets. The button is smaller, and the 510 nut is slightly smaller and longer as well. The Boros will interchange without issue though. Just a FYI guys, I personally hate it when I see clowns post that something fits on these forums and in real life it doesn't.

Edited on 6/6/2019 at 3:41 PM. Reason:
#15 (permalink)      6/6/2019 11:29:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
TheRedlines
Member
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 2229
  • Reviews 57
  • Kudos1858
robochubb wrote:

Wazzup is out of his mind and WRONG. I own one and the button is definitely not compatible with full size Billets. The button is smaller, and the 510 nut is slightly smaller and longer as well. The Boros will interchange without issue though. Just a FYI guys, I personally hate it when I see clowns post that something fits on these forums and in real life it doesn't.



Says the one with one post to his name.
I'll wait to hear from someone trustworthy.

#16 (permalink)      6/7/2019 12:02:22 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robochubb
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+1 details
Whatever you say chuckles. Just trying to help, would have posted a pic of them side by side so you could see they are nowhere near the same size but I can't figure out how to post a pic on here. I don't usually waste my time with this since most of you lie your asses off when commenting "factual" observations, hence why it's my first post. By all means explain to me how to post a pic and I'll gladly oblige you. If not, I don't really care if you think I'm not trustworthy. Lol
#17 (permalink)      6/7/2019 12:22:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10258
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6608
robochubb wrote:

By all means explain to me how to post a pic and I'll gladly oblige you. If not, I don't really care if you think I'm not trustworthy. Lol




Dunno shit ;)


Posting a pictute, you take the photo/site link and sandwitch it between image "code"

Example...* w.img.c/w2 * non existent site, remove and add picture url.

[Img ]*w.img.c/w2*[/img ]


Edited on 6/7/2019 at 12:25 AM. Reason:
In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'
#18 (permalink)      6/7/2019 12:29:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robochubb
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+1 details
I understand that process sir. But the photo is on my HDD and I want to post NOT send a link.
#19 (permalink)      6/7/2019 12:33:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robochubb
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6
+1 details
Watch this guys vid. You can see the size difference in the buttons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFG1uKoNNqY
#20 (permalink)      6/7/2019 12:33:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robochubb
Member
  • JoinedNov 2018
  • Posts 8
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos6

Edited on 6/7/2019 at 12:34 AM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      6/7/2019 12:59:56 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Skeeeets
Member
  • JoinedFeb 2014
  • Posts 10258
  • Reviews 257
  • Kudos6608
+1 details
robochubb wrote:

I understand that process sir. But the photo is on my HDD and I want to post NOT send a link.



It has to be "uploaded" to the Internet, which will provide a link, otherwise it is not accessible to view...


https://imgbb.com/

Upload image and copy link, paste here ;)

In a drop top Chevy with the roof wide open, my partners looking at me to see if my eyes open cause I've been drankin and I've Been smokin'