Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

It's a lure!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools


Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#21 (permalink)      9/10/2022 3:43:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 337
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos190
+1 details
Shoe_Ting wrote:

Thank you ever so much Tony! (Can I call you Tony?)I hope you noticed that I wrote pendantic not pedantic in my first reply ... Maybe we got off on the wrong foot there.



No problem!

A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#22 (permalink)      9/10/2022 3:58:09 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1604
Tonycobweb wrote:

No problem!

So I'm pleased we had this chat.

I put in a bit of effort to make this go with both my own joke and the theme of your thread.

Now I know it wasn't wasted.

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)
#23 (permalink)      9/10/2022 3:58:24 PM US Central  
Ting_Kong
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#24 (permalink)      9/10/2022 3:59:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1604
Ting_Kong wrote:

better?

No.

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)
#25 (permalink)      9/10/2022 6:09:17 PM US Central  
Ting_Kong
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#26 (permalink)      9/10/2022 7:42:42 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Tonycobweb
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 337
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos190
Shoe_Ting wrote:

So I'm pleased we had this chat.


So much the better if this conversation has been constructive.

That said, you say that you find your frog cute and lovable, it's a question of appreciation, it's your opinion, and I respect it! But a word of advice, you should avoid showing it to young children, you would risk frightening them and seeing them run away in tears!

A pessimist, is just an optimist who has gained experience ..!
#27 (permalink)      9/10/2022 8:24:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
Shoe_Ting
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2022
  • Posts 1234
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1604
Tonycobweb wrote:

So much the better if this conversation has been constructive.

Seems to have been so.






Tonycobweb wrote:

That said, you say that you find your frog cute and lovable, it's a question of appreciation, it's your opinion, and I respect it! But a word of advice, you should avoid showing it to young children, you would risk frightening them and seeing them run away in tears!

I politely disagree. Apu is a wholesome frog. You probably want to keep them away from the TV though.

my baby don't mess around because she loves me so and this I know fo sho (uh)
#28 (permalink)      9/13/2022 8:52:07 AM US Central  
Far_Ting
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)
#29 (permalink)      9/16/2022 3:32:34 PM US Central  
Copula_Ting
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (Alt Troll)
#30 (permalink)      9/17/2022 4:54:39 AM US Central  
Ejacula_Ting
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (Alt Troll)
#31 (permalink)      9/23/2022 9:27:24 AM US Central  
Urina_Ting
Forum Restricted
  • JoinedSep 2022
  • Posts 5
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
Message removed by a moderator (SPAM)