shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

A novelty?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:17:39 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WackyHarry
Member
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos18
A novelty?
A 18350 battery, how long does it last?
#2 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:21:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FoxVape
Member
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4796
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5030
+1 details
Well, you can't build too low on a 18350 so I guess it should last at least a few hours! :-)
Battlestar + Dvarw MTL + SS316L + Muji + 0.90ohms = MTL Perfection
#3 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:23:36 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
FoxVape
Member
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 4796
  • Reviews 125
  • Kudos5030
+1 details
The smallest battery I'm willing to use is a 18500
Battlestar + Dvarw MTL + SS316L + Muji + 0.90ohms = MTL Perfection
#4 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:04:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21824
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
+1 details
It depends on how you vape. If you vape high ohms carrying around a dual 21700, for example, is silly when you could have one of these in a tiny mod:

If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#5 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:10:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WackyHarry
Member
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos18
FoxVape wrote:

The smallest battery I'm willing to use is a 18500



Thats gotta be an hour. :)

#6 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:11:21 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
WackyHarry
Member
  • JoinedOct 2017
  • Posts 74
  • Reviews 44
  • Kudos18
gph61 wrote:

It depends on how you vape. If you vape high ohms carrying around a dual 21700, for example, is silly when you could have one of these in a tiny mod:



Sorry! I see!


Edited on 3/21/2019 at 6:16 PM. Reason:
#7 (permalink)      3/21/2019 6:18:01 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21824
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
+2 details
This is tiny and 108 grams all in. What's stupid about it?

If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#8 (permalink)      3/21/2019 7:42:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 307
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos169
+1 details
gph61 wrote:

This is tiny and 108 grams all in. What's stupid about it?


Not bad, but a short mod with a quite long and/or heavy atty is sometimes top-heavy,
I like it more when the emphasis/barycenter is low, better handling and better standing.
This Keepower with 1200mAh and 10/15 Amps is nice.
Perhaps a 16mm Origen Little with beauty ring or something similar would look good.
Atto mod 18350 would be an other choice (Edit: and more ergonomic).
I have to think about that ...


Edited on 3/21/2019 at 7:56 PM. Reason:
#9 (permalink)      3/21/2019 8:25:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21824
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
Troepfler wrote:

gph61 wrote:This is tiny and 108 grams all in. What's stupid about it?Not bad, but a short mod with a quite long and/or heavy atty is sometimes top-heavy,I like it more when the emphasis/barycenter is low, better handling and better standing.This Keepower with 1200mAh and 10/15 Amps is nice.Perhaps a 16mm Origen Little with beauty ring or something similar would look good.Atto mod 18350 would be an other choice (Edit: and more ergonomic).I have to think about that ...

That's a titanium EVL Reaper V1 in stubby mode on an alumuinum Nemesis tube. The only noticeable weight is the 18350 battery in the mod.

If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.
#10 (permalink)      3/21/2019 8:36:49 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
Member
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 307
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos169
^^^^ SKU 6150200, 45grams ?
#11 (permalink)      3/21/2019 8:58:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 21824
  • Reviews 19
  • Kudos17500
It's in short tank mode so a little less than that. I'd guess 35 to 40 grams, something like that.
If all you're doing is tossing idiot fallacies around all day on behalf of one political agenda you're either incredibly stupid or just punching the clock.