shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Oh No! Here we go again!!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/21/2019 2:44:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1195
  • Reviews 207
  • Kudos362
+1 details
Oh No! Here we go again!!
DRAW ACTIVATED FIRING?
Okay we will play along with this fairy tale. If it's draw activated like say a duul, why does it have a bottom positioned fire button??
And most obviously where in the world is this technology?? Its an empty mech tube with no bells or whistles!! I could go on, but you get the picture. After making the same observations with the bigger brother (18650) version, i would of thought FT may of picked up on this little Bo Bo!
Having said all of this bizarrely i feel compelled to purchase this little number. For the price there's really not much to lose. Also i would have the bonus of picking this thing apart and putting this "Draw Activated" nonsense to bed.
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!
#2 (permalink)      3/21/2019 10:33:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1113
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos928
Like I said, a squonk pin and a hell of a set of lungs. If you can't suck hard enough to pull the button up, that's your own look-out.
#3 (permalink)      3/22/2019 8:00:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rushilo
  • JoinedMar 2014
  • Posts 1
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
The photos were provided by the manufacturer; the description is likely coming from them as well. It's an 18350 mech that [probably] has a normal button mechanism like the other Corinne mods on here.

Relax.
#4 (permalink)      3/22/2019 8:19:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
benley73
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 135
  • Reviews 162
  • Kudos20
Its a mech tube, fire button at the base discription is just wrong
#5 (permalink)      3/22/2019 11:26:22 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
cjhards
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 1195
  • Reviews 207
  • Kudos362
Agreed. Just a normal 350 mech tube. That huge hole in the side though!! Battery ventilation could be obtained much more discretely.
Was thinking of pulling the trigger, but have since picked up a mecha (authentic) for £22! Been on my wish list since Adrian lo released it.
CJ hards say Vape long & prosper!!