shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Hows this clone?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      3/20/2019 5:55:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5425
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7101
+3 details
Karlos is showing photos of a different clone than the ones sold here.

Apples & Oranges.
#12 (permalink)      3/20/2019 6:48:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Taifix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 274
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos135
Interesting - Karlos version has the screw in the base for taking off both sides of the honeycomb airflow.
Mine comes without it - just like in FT pictures.

Besides this the clone is GOOD! No leaking - even if you squonk it hard.
I have the black version and I will sand it a bit:

The AFC is not moving smooth and the positive post seems to be a bit too close to the other side of the base. I will sand this down to get a little more place in beetween.

I will also sand the inner side of the Top Cap to get rid of the black paint inside the chamber.
The insulation for the positive post seems a bit thin - would be nice to see replacement here on FT. It won´t cause any trouble for me as I only vape around 35W, but for those who use higher wattage I would recommend to keep an eye on it.

This is all just small issues - no dealbreaker.
Taste is excellent!

Edited on 3/20/2019 at 6:56 AM. Reason:
#13 (permalink)      3/20/2019 7:58:28 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Randall_H
  • JoinedOct 2015
  • Posts 5425
  • Reviews 56
  • Kudos7101
+1 details
Taifix wrote:

Interesting - Karlos version has the screw in the base for taking off both sides of the honeycomb airflow.
Mine comes without it - just like in FT pictures.

That's a difference worth noting. The authentic has removable negative and positive sides of the deck, as does the one in Karlos' photos. The one sold here does not. Also, per Anniepan in a different thread, this one does not have the logo - if that matters to you.

There could be other differences as well. Clones can vary alot. I've seen at least 3 different clones of this atomizer. It's hard to say which is the best one to buy yet.

#14 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:01:26 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Taifix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 274
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos135
I have to correct myself here about the taste:
It´s good but not excellent - kind of muted compared to the Recurve, but not bad.
The Reload S uses much more liquid (with the same build) than the Recurve and the top cap is getting more hot.
Because of this it might be worth to consider buying the PC/PEI version.
#15 (permalink)      3/25/2019 1:21:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Prevenge
  • JoinedFeb 2019
  • Posts 4
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos0
I got mine a few days ago and even just comparing this one to the one Karlos got via pictures ...I would definitely say that his is superior. The insulator on mine is warped and has a gap between it and the post which mutes flavor. I have not been able to get this thing to give me a decent vape....but I will try another build in it before I pass judgement fully.

~edit: forgot to mention flathead screws. grubs in the posts AND the squonk 510 pin are flathead. And they only send one extra grub screw hahaha

Edited on 3/25/2019 at 1:25 AM. Reason:
#16 (permalink)      3/25/2019 2:50:59 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 17029
  • Reviews 899
  • Kudos19787
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
"On FT facts mean nothing, it's all about the narrative." - airwinny 2018. "I don't insult people. I describe them." - fujiibear 4/4/2019. LMFAO https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/RVsgg4KZ/file.html
#17 (permalink)      3/25/2019 4:24:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
anzip
  • JoinedMay 2014
  • Posts 252
  • Reviews 13
  • Kudos43
I have the SS und Black one. 9$ each for a realy good clone!
(Same like Karlos) :)
Dont buy the poor shitty 7$ rda
#18 (permalink)      3/25/2019 4:57:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 17029
  • Reviews 899
  • Kudos19787
anzip wrote:

I have the SS und Black one. 9$ each for a realy good clone!
(Same like Karlos) :)
Dont buy the poor shitty 7$ rda

I agree. I have the authentic ss Reload S rda plus all of the 24mm clones while the 22mm clones will be shipped out this week. The best two 24mm clones are the $9 ss and black versions.

Edited on 3/28/2019 at 2:18 AM. Reason:
"On FT facts mean nothing, it's all about the narrative." - airwinny 2018. "I don't insult people. I describe them." - fujiibear 4/4/2019. LMFAO https://www1.zippyshare.com/v/RVsgg4KZ/file.html
#19 (permalink)      3/25/2019 5:47:04 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SmeGrizz
  • JoinedJul 2017
  • Posts 47
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos10
karlos1989 wrote:

i got mine guys heres some photos. i love it and bought another already.

Ordered mine from another site because they had it in stock first and had choices of several diffrent manufacturers. Just hope the post holes are not as thin as the DD clone. First time I tried to put a beefy coil in the post each wall of each post hole snapped like in your pic.

Only a slight problem is the post hole has been drilled a little too close to the inner wall so in time if i use that side of the deck (which i don't because its single coil) the wall will break. iv had this issue before with a drop dead. here.

#20 (permalink)      3/26/2019 8:39:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Taifix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 274
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos135
+1 details
The Fasttech clone arrived today. I ordered the blue one but I will sell it again as I didn´t read carefully enough that it comes with aluminium top cap :-(
But anyway - I suggest the base is the same on all clones here and compared to the 7$ version from the other place this one from FT is of much better build quality:

I also find this gap between the post and the insulator, but it can easily be fixed by unmounting it and bending it a little bit:

It arrived with one post being higher than the other, but it´s also easy to fix:

If the black and SS version from FT comes with SS top cap and the same build quality like the blue one I think it will be ok. Anyway - I ordered the 9$ version from 3rd place in SS (Karlos pics).

Edited on 3/26/2019 at 8:40 AM. Reason:
#21 (permalink)      3/27/2019 9:35:17 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Taifix
  • JoinedJan 2015
  • Posts 274
  • Reviews 98
  • Kudos135
+1 details
djvillan wrote:

anzip wrote:
I have the authentic ss Reload S rda plus all of the 24mm clones while the 22mm clones will be shipped out this week. The best two 24mm clones are the $9 ss and black versions.

I would love to find out if the 22 mm version is of the same build quality - can you be so kind to post your feedback here?