shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

YFTK VW discussion...
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.
Thread Tools Rate This Thread


Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#71 (permalink)      3/16/2019 10:37:25 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
+3 details
gmm has been a bad influence on me. I have an elite fishing rod in the cart. Hehe.


Edit:

Ugh, these aren't the high drain versions 0.2C discharge.

Edited on 3/16/2019 at 10:40 AM. Reason:
#72 (permalink)      3/16/2019 10:42:14 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 14216
  • Reviews 347
  • Kudos27827
+1 details
wuwei.ap wrote:

Anyone heard of Vapcell IMR 850mAh? They seem reasonable here.


Never tried those, after my first red efest bats all I had were some trustfires ;) and the little grey pannies (they were shorter than the standard ones!) amd finally the vappowers, but after the vappowers it's hard to go back to any others, rather because of performance.
But will try those keeppowers one day ;)


You're definitely on the slope =)

#73 (permalink)      3/16/2019 10:49:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gph61
Member
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25234
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos19264
+1 details
I got my KPs at one of the 2 large online US battery sellers. They were around $5 US. It was about $15 shipping for 4 pieces. I doubt they'll ship outside of NA but it gives you an idea of the cost.
My interests include logic and reason. If you have a problem with that that's your problem. Lose the idiotic fallacies, learn how to think and act like a sensible adult, or get lost.
#74 (permalink)      3/16/2019 10:49:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
+1 details
Uh-oh. And the new VW now along with the Atto.

All those on the bay for reasonable prices are low drain flashlight batteries. It really looks like AliX is the bottom line. They're so much more than 18650's.
#75 (permalink)      3/16/2019 10:55:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 14216
  • Reviews 347
  • Kudos27827
+3 details
Get some Vappowers to see from alix. 15A, you don't need more. About 12$ for two or 19$ for 4. They WILL last long enough.

Edited on 3/16/2019 at 11:00 AM. Reason:
#76 (permalink)      3/16/2019 11:29:01 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
XDM45ACP
Member
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 1975
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2018
+1 details
XDM45ACP wrote:

wuwei.ap wrote:
Shipped!

It says mine will ship tomorrow, I hope.



Shipped!

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#77 (permalink)      3/16/2019 11:35:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
gmm11
Member
  • JoinedMar 2016
  • Posts 4807
  • Reviews 178
  • Kudos5828
+2 details
wuwei.ap wrote:

gmm has been a bad influence on me. I have an elite fishing rod in the cart. Hehe.Edit:Ugh, these aren't the high drain versions 0.2C discharge.




hehe, that new mod will fit fine in the tackle bag

#78 (permalink)      3/18/2019 2:11:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
Member
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42151
+2 details
gmm11 wrote:

wuwei.ap wrote:

gmm has been a bad influence on me. I have an elite fishing rod in the cart. Hehe.Edit:Ugh, these aren't the high drain versions 0.2C discharge.



hehe, that new mod will fit fine in the tackle bag



Perfectly!

#79 (permalink)      3/26/2019 4:31:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
13_A_13
Member
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 131
  • Kudos65
+3 details
I make review, but in Russian, sorry, but with pictures ))).
http://www.ecigtalk.ru/forum/f17/t195181.html
#80 (permalink)      3/26/2019 4:49:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
13_A_13
Member
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 55
  • Reviews 131
  • Kudos65
+5 details
#81 (permalink)      3/26/2019 5:47:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Avatar
cilika
Member
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 14216
  • Reviews 347
  • Kudos27827
+4 details
Thanks for the very descriptive review 13_A_13.

Translated your text, so you say everything is fabulous except that it's not really pocket friendly (I will live with that)
Aesthetically I'd have preferred if the shape is rather curved than stepped, but still it's nice.


For all
, don't forget to click on those little fields where you see "спойлер" (spoiler) ;)






PS.: lots of gurus on that forum ;) =)