shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Pre-Ordered..
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/3/2019 6:08:08 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etaoinshrdlu
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 131
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos51
+1 details
Pre-Ordered..
I'm not gonna hold my breath for it to arrive but this looks promising if you ask me.

I'm currently using a v2.1 for almost a year now, also owned two v3's and sold them as fast as they came 'cause they were nothing like their predecessors, I couldn't stand v3's noisy and loose air holes.

I watched couple of videos on v4 and it really looks like it has that tight draw that I'm after, even though they were pre-production. Only con may be the condensation under the drip tip but since that guy threw a clapton in it I can't really blame the v4's design.

Anyway, wish me luck.

I can tell you more about it when the summer's here lol..

everything evaporates..
#2 (permalink)      3/20/2019 11:08:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marcelloslayer
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos25
I just put it in the cart and paid. In my opinion it makes little sense to put the pre-order two months before. I bought it only because I paid $ 27 with the discount code. I have the ex v1.3, v2.1 and v3 and the best remains the V2.1. The v3 is airy and has no smooth shooting, but the aromatic yield is good
#3 (permalink)      3/20/2019 12:27:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etaoinshrdlu
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 131
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos51
marcelloslayer wrote:

I just put it in the cart and paid. In my opinion it makes little sense to put the pre-order two months before. I bought it only because I paid $ 27 with the discount code. I have the ex v1.3, v2.1 and v3 and the best remains the V2.1. The v3 is airy and has no smooth shooting, but the aromatic yield is good

Same here =) Like I said, I'm only using the v2.1 and normally I don't even consider having another mtl atty, but 26,69 with the map code was a steal for this beauty, and I wanted mine to be shipped as soon as the first batch arrives on FT, you know that sometimes first buyers getting it sooner than the others =) I agree, v3's producing pretty good flavor and also has an up to date build deck+side filling sytem but still too airy for my taste either. If v4 can give the same vape experience as v2.1 then I might even retire my old boy. Don't get me wrong, I love my v2.1 with it's nano kit and steam tuners bell cap, but wicking would have been much more easier on the v4's newer deck..

Edited on 3/20/2019 at 12:28 PM. Reason: edit..
everything evaporates..
#4 (permalink)      3/21/2019 3:41:30 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marcelloslayer
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos25
+1 details
etaoinshrdlu wrote:

marcelloslayer wrote:I just put it in the cart and paid. In my opinion it makes little sense to put the pre-order two months before. I bought it only because I paid $ 27 with the discount code. I have the ex v1.3, v2.1 and v3 and the best remains the V2.1. The v3 is airy and has no smooth shooting, but the aromatic yield is goodSame here =) Like I said, I'm only using the v2.1 and normally I don't even consider having another mtl atty, but 26,69 with the map code was a steal for this beauty, and I wanted mine to be shipped as soon as the first batch arrives on FT, you know that sometimes first buyers getting it sooner than the others =) I agree, v3's producing pretty good flavor and also has an up to date build deck+side filling sytem but still too airy for my taste either. If v4 can give the same vape experience as v2.1 then I might even retire my old boy. Don't get me wrong, I love my v2.1 with it's nano kit and steam tuners bell cap, but wicking would have been much more easier on the v4's newer deck..

On the V3 I got a 1.2mm airpipe and now the shot is pure MTL and the aromatic yield improves! I live in Italy and I bought it from vbar.it. There is also the single air ring but there is no need for it.

#5 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:11:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etaoinshrdlu
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 131
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos51
marcelloslayer wrote:

On the V3 I got a 1.2mm airpipe and now the shot is pure MTL and the aromatic yield improves! I live in Italy and I bought it from vbar.it. There is also the single air ring but there is no need for it.

I had a 1mm airhole plug underneath the coil on the v3 as well, made it around the 2nd tightest airhole of the v2.1's but even with that it's still little whistley when compared with my v2.1

But my v2.1 is tighter than the other 4 v2.1's that I've tried. Air holes are much more smaller on mine(drilled directly, not widening as it goes inside) and better somehow. So, it kinda raised my standards when it comes to the air intake sound. Serial number 10809 if you wonder. I've got it used tho, maybe it was whistley at first and exvape sent a replacement ring for the owner before me, I really don't know.

I never knew there's a single air ring for the v3. Can you upload a picture if it's not much of a trouble?..

everything evaporates..
#6 (permalink)      3/21/2019 4:38:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marcelloslayer
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos25
+1 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Advertisement
#7 (permalink)      4/3/2019 7:48:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marcelloslayer
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos25
any news?
#8 (permalink)      4/3/2019 8:05:20 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etaoinshrdlu
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 131
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos51
Still waiting..
everything evaporates..
#9 (permalink)      4/10/2019 2:38:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marcelloslayer
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos25
Today 10/04/2019 it is still in Pre-Order!!!!!!
#10 (permalink)      4/10/2019 2:54:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
etaoinshrdlu
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 131
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos51
Jeez! You need to chillax, bro =)

Keep it together, it's our first ETA lol..
everything evaporates..
#11 (permalink)      4/10/2019 3:20:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
marcelloslayer
  • JoinedFeb 2017
  • Posts 107
  • Reviews 12
  • Kudos25
ahahahahahah