shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Wouldnt buy one
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#131 (permalink)      2/26/2019 8:09:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Asylumsix
  • JoinedNov 2015
  • Posts 444
  • Reviews 113
  • Kudos232
+1 details
What's your guys endgame thoughts on this mod with the updated chip? I really like the form factor of a mech I just drink to much to trust myself with one anymore, my 24mm SS atty's should fit on it nicely.

4 year vape anniversary coming up in a couple days and thinking of treating myself with this.

Any other similar ones in 24/25mm?

Edited on 2/26/2019 at 8:10 PM. Reason:
#132 (permalink)      2/26/2019 8:32:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
IRISH_OS1R1S
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 558
  • Reviews 342
  • Kudos513
+2 details
The tube itself is very well machined and a beautiful small mod imo. The original chip is absolute trash, like they made the leaf spring out of cornflakes. Hopefully the updated chip will be better (it will be). The Atto chips also work in this mod and they are nice and sturdy.
#133 (permalink)      2/26/2019 8:37:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22027
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos41969
The Atto chips are fine too, just FYI, and it's easy to make them better, like the latest improvements of the cthulhu chip.
#134 (permalink)      2/27/2019 12:04:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Wylie
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4783
  • Reviews 75
  • Kudos3005
Troepfler wrote:

If you ride an older motorcycle you perhaps know about these big conical rubber "last stops" in the rear shock absorbers.

"Cush hubs" my KTM has this kind of sprocket carrier, yes, I know.

Always keep your ear to the ground!
#135 (permalink)      2/27/2019 9:16:07 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Troepfler
  • JoinedJan 2014
  • Posts 397
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos242
Wylie wrote:

Troepfler wrote:
If you ride an older motorcycle you perhaps know about these big conical rubber "last stops" in the rear shock absorbers.

"Cush hubs" my KTM has this kind of sprocket carrier, yes, I know.

No, they are using these Cush Hubs for for other motorbike problems.
Too difficult to explain in Englisch, in Germany the name is "Anfahrruckdämpfer" and this part
will also reduce oscillation-problems in motorbike chain-transmissions (vertical chain jumping).

These "rubber last stops" on vehicles look like https://www.ebay.de/b/Anschlagpuffer/33584/bn_7033441529,
they are using it on older vehicles and offroad. With fork legs (shock absorber and spring in one unit) they are using it around
the shock absorber. With leaf spring they sometimes use it on the lowest additional (20 inch short) leaf together with a rubber conical end stop
on heavy offroad USA pickups.
Sorry I am a bit OT, but perhaps you see it is not quite easy to see the bridge between a 2tons Chevy construction and a 110grams Cthulhu ...

Somebody asked about the "Results at the End of the Day":
Very nice mod, hits hard, fast reaction company, spare Atto chip also fits.
But this firing button is very very small, after a whole day your finger hurts.
But some members told that to Cthulhu, I am pretty sure they will change that later
and will perhaps install a constant Volt output chip, much better than the old 2013 const. Watt "Kicks":
https://www.fasttech.com/forums/9689492/t/2957466/anybody-remember-the-kick-modules-from-5-years-ago

#136 (permalink)      2/27/2019 11:12:19 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Stans_Dad
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 1284
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos6046
+2 details
The only thing putting me off this is the cutesy little octopus pic, why are you trying to appeal to children
when you got a decent Cthulhu brand pic like vvvvvvv

Plain would be better still.
If we're still alive in the morning, then we'll know we're not dead!
#137 (permalink)      2/27/2019 11:29:51 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3513
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos4995
+1 details
Yeah, didn't notice till you mentioned how adolescent that octopus looks. Jeeze what a fail... However, it's probably just laser etched and easily removed with some scotch-brite.
Living is the only thing worth dying for...
#138 (permalink)      4/28/2019 3:20:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 331
  • Reviews 155
  • Kudos100
Troepfler wrote:

But this firing button is very very small, after a whole day your finger hurts.
But some members told that to Cthulhu, I am pretty sure they will change that later

that`s one of the reasons i did`nt end up buying this one, had the Atto for some months and the small button did`nt bother me too much at first but was`nt long before it did, i still use the Eleaf ijust 2 and ijust S and it was`nt long before i was wishing the Atto had a similar size button, still use and like the Atto but the small button is it`s downfall for me,
if Cthulhu do upgrade to a bigger button i would probably buy one, or maybe something else will appear sooner or later with a bigger/better button.....