shopping cart empty
Zeus X Great! Get Yours Today....Thread Gone to Hell.
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/21/2019 11:52:55 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10052
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16067
+20 details
Zeus X Great! Get Yours Today....Thread Gone to Hell.
I bought this to compare it to the HellVape Dead Rabbit RTA and to see what all the fuss over this device is for myself and...to get the Gunmetal version. Its real, My two sticking points over the Dead Rabbit RTA are not present in the Zeus X. The first being having to have the atty off the mod to assemble the base to the chamber....gone in the Zeus. Second was having to unscrew the top for filling....gone in the Zeus with a quarter turn.
Built out of the box with supplied coils, (staple dual core stainless wrap, I think, but no specs), 0.19ohm and with supplied cotton. Super easy build drop in design....pre-trim the leads though because almost no room to do it installed. Lots of spares. The supplied and low profile DT is so nice with no heat transfer at all.
The no leak top draw is....perfect, the flavor is....perfect. It is an "airy" device so if you're into restricted air flow....pass this up. At half stop it suits my prefs to a "T" and I am usually wide open on any other atty I own.

Imo, this is worth waiting for if you can't afford to pay retail or have no other source than here.

Edited on 4/4/2019 at 12:17 PM. Reason:
I'm out.....have some fun. Eh?
#2 (permalink)      3/21/2019 8:21:32 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
rico300zx
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 944
  • Reviews 124
  • Kudos245
+3 details
Great review thanks for writing
www.youtube.com/rico300zx (Hand Strength and Weight Lifting in case your interested)
#3 (permalink)      3/22/2019 10:06:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10052
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16067
+1 details
You are welcome....thanks for reading.
#4 (permalink)      3/22/2019 10:25:23 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
macranife
  • JoinedJun 2016
  • Posts 1759
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos7442
+5 details
Nice one man, wiz lookin at that myself, thanks to yir review That could defo be a future purchase.
#5 (permalink)      3/22/2019 11:56:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10052
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16067
+2 details
As a post script....
I am really impressed with the design and function of the device. I was so well pleased with the HellVape DR rda I bought two of the to top my Ageis mods. They have held up well to farm lyfe I must say and....the maintenance rebuilds were a pita because of the fact one must put the base to the tank off the mod....find the notches and sorta pray it locks in. Unscrewing the top cap to fill is no biggie but then again the potential for a cross threading is there.

The Zeus X design team and GeekVape in general is quite good at identifying and meeting a simple agenda...make a durable, ergonomic and reasonably priced device. Did I say ergonomic? The top cap and low profile drip tip is absolutely the best feeling topper I have ever used. I can see why folks in the review world are putting this thing up for top kudos this year.....and in gunmetal...what a great color, or, lack thereof.

I wish they paid me to say these things but, I did anyway.
#6 (permalink)      3/24/2019 7:50:11 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2205
  • Reviews 270
  • Kudos474
+1 details
Yeah no , changed mind when i saw the new resin mage RTA.
#7 (permalink)      3/25/2019 1:08:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
vape8ion
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 10052
  • Reviews 45
  • Kudos16067
Apples and oranges kavon...top air and bottom air.....but ok....so you like leak prone bottom air? Thats fine...let us know how you like it when it goes from "seeing" to using.
#8 (permalink)      3/25/2019 1:12:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2205
  • Reviews 270
  • Kudos474
+1 details
LOL I’m no stranger to the leaking clones.That is why I recommend the elevate RTA , ..
#9 (permalink)      3/25/2019 5:49:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 8349
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9361
+2 details
kavon wrote:

LOL I’m no stranger to the leaking clones.That is why I recommend the elevate RTA , ..

I have been using this Wotofo Elevate SKU 9678714 for a month now. It's the only one since then on my daily driver mod. I ordered another Wotofo Serpent Mini bottom air rta too since these never leak (I had three in rotation for almost 3 years now) but it sits in it's box, unopened.

#10 (permalink)      3/25/2019 6:12:33 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kavon
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2205
  • Reviews 270
  • Kudos474
+1 details
Great choice!
The mini is consistently very good.
You dear sir have good taste. I shall read your reviews now. Please tell me your dream mod ( one that you want to get in the near future).
#11 (permalink)      3/25/2019 6:25:36 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
ericbnc
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 8349
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos9361
+3 details
kavon wrote:

Great choice!
The mini is consistently very good.
You dear sir have good taste. I shall read your reviews now. Please tell me your dream mod ( one that you want to get in the near future).

So far the Yihi 550g is ticking the right boxes with me for dual battery, the Dani Box for single battery, and still the OG Nemesis for mechs even though the Gpaps were nice too.

I have older stuff that still works but with newer battery sizes than 18650 who knows what will end up my favorite in a couple years.