shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
2-pack

Not"Ni80" Picture of Design patern and comparison to other mesh
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      1/2/2019 9:22:15 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapoorer
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos54
$1.00 rebate earned+5 details
Not"Ni80" Picture of Design patern and comparison to other mesh
For anyone curious this is Kanthal and not Nichrome.

Just got some in today and its magnetic. "From what i understand Ni80 should not be magnetic"

Some More info:

It uses a different pattern then the Watofo mesh.

Watofo mesh is a hexagon pattern.

This Clrane mesh has square cut outs with slightly round edges. It is the same pattern as OFRF next mesh uses but while OFRF nextmesh uses much much smaller cut outs the Clrane cutouts are larger but ever so slightly smaller in appearance then watofo hexagon mesh.

As for the resistance, well that is hard to actually test with any mesh for the profile because it really depends on how you install it. Iam getting anywhere from .13ohms-.19ohms depending how i install it or what device iam using.

So if you can get over it not being Ni80 then you might like this mesh.

Personally the pattern looks better in design. I did prefer watofo mesh over the OFRF nextmesh mesh but this Clrane mesh seems like it has a nice mix of both designs. So i think i like this Clrane mesh better over the other 2. Time will tell. Its cheap enough to give a try atleast and judge yourself.

Also i will add in here XFKM mesh. It is identical in design of the watofo mesh but if you look closely the Hexagons on the XFKM mesh are thicker ever so slightly. Not sure if this would do anything. it could also just be the tolerance of the die they use to punch these out Or slightly different parameters of the laser machine that cuts the design. It also says its .13ohms but i measure .13ohms-.19ohms aswell depending "As i mentioned above it will vary some depending how you place the mesh in"

Here are the images of what they look like.

not the best picture but they will do...

I really hope one of these companies makes a stainless steel mesh soon. I'd really like stainless steel 316 over Kanthal or Ni80. It be cool also to use SS316 for Temp control... Hopefully we get it soon.

Edit: it seems they have corrected the tittle and it now says the correct metal. "Kanthal"

Edited on 1/6/2019 at 1:03 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      1/3/2019 2:15:34 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
FloWo1701
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 3551
  • Reviews 78
  • Kudos1957
Thanks, mate. I j just ordered all of them :)
Gina Royal: https://youtu.be/t2qAGfxoRu4
#3 (permalink)      1/12/2019 12:17:46 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robertarmstrong
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 92
  • Kudos6
Thanks for a great companion Vapoorer.
I’ve got the Wotofo and XFKM and like them both.
I am about to order the Cirane version.
I also tried the Vandyvape mesh that comes on
a spool and I cut it to size but I didn’t like it at all,
flavour wasn’t as good and it spit a lot.
#4 (permalink)      1/12/2019 12:18:40 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
robertarmstrong
  • JoinedJun 2015
  • Posts 23
  • Reviews 92
  • Kudos6
Thanks for a great companion Vapoorer.
I’ve got the Wotofo and XFKM and like them both.
I am about to order the Cirane version.
I also tried the Vandyvape mesh that comes on
a spool and I cut it to size but I didn’t like it at all,
flavour wasn’t as good and it spit a lot.
#5 (permalink)      1/23/2019 12:51:35 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Vapoorer
  • JoinedAug 2014
  • Posts 25
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos54
fallow up,

I been using this mesh by Clrane for about 3 weeks now to get a good feeling for it and it is IMO by far the best i tested so far. Tested was OFRF Nextmesh and Watofo original mesh is the other 2 i tested it against.

Note: i have not tested the XFKM mesh yet that is Next to try out and i will update on that in its proper thread in about a few weeks time after i give it a good run.

Here's what i noticed with this mesh and the other 2 i tested.

-The OFRF NextMesh, the issue i seem to have is the holes are too small. I feel the vapor is warmer because ofc there is more metal there but the vapor doesn't seem as dense "Almost like its thinner but with a stronger throat hit" its weird. I feel the holes are too small and it blocks vapor or does something that is not helping. Personally i feel this mesh was the most fake hyped/overrated mesh and the Watofo was better.IMO This is my least liked mesh even compared to real SS316L mesh.

-Watofo original mesh, What can i say i love this mesh. Just wish it was a little warmer and a little more dense.Its just an Overall Great mesh strip/vape. It does everything good and isnt just good in one area. Best word i could say for this is "Overall" a great Mesh. "Note: Iam Hoping the XFKM which i haven't tested yet will improve the issues i have with the watofo since it is a lower ohms and thicker it might give it that warmer more dense vape i like we will see"

-Clrane mesh, this mesh is not only Warmer but it is also More Dense vapor. Nothing ground breaking though but its noticeable. I also get a stronger flavor off it on my juices and its noticeable as well. I would pretty much say its an Enhanced version of the watofo mesh as in it is more dense vapor, its warmer and more satisfying flavor.IMO they nailed it.

So the Clrane i would say is my new favorite mesh strip but i still very much enjoy the original Watofo mesh. To be frank i will still be using both but the Clrane is preferred now.

Anyway if anyone decide to pick some up, I would like to hear what you all think too.

Wish i dint by all that OFRF mesh.Bought into the hype and got like 200 strips. "Never again" Haven't found a single juice that makes it vape better then even the watofo mesh and its not even in the same ball park as this Clrane mesh. Pretty funny all the reviewers praising how good the OFRF nextmesh was but was the total opposite of what i got from using it. What they describe is what i get from the Clrane.LOL This IMO is the real hypemesh.....