shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Oh really?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/12/2018 4:13:44 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SxTx4LiFE
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos45
Oh really?
Says in the description that this tank self cleaning.
I almost choked from laughing so hard. What’s next? The tank will change coils by it self?
As a gimmick, that’s a real weak one.. if they wanted to hype up this tank so badly why not tell people about the awesome flavour you get from the coils(which are plug in coils btw, so no hassle with fitting the right threading).
These are selling point i’d much rather go with than «self cleaning» which sounds ridicolous!
Buuut, i’m still gonna buy it so why do i even bother to rant about it.
#2 (permalink)      11/23/2018 12:57:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
XDM45ACP
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 2295
  • Reviews 38
  • Kudos2481
SxTx4LiFE wrote:

Says in the description that this tank self cleaning. I almost choked from laughing so hard. What’s next? The tank will change coils by it self?As a gimmick, that’s a real weak one.. if they wanted to hype up this tank so badly why not tell people about the awesome flavour you get from the coils(which are plug in coils btw, so no hassle with fitting the right threading). These are selling point i’d much rather go with than «self cleaning» which sounds ridicolous! Buuut, i’m still gonna buy it so why do i even bother to rant about it.

Yup, really I bought 1 too, first sub ohm tank I've picked up in a long while.

“I don’t think there’s a black gun culture or white gun culture, I think there’s an informed gun culture and an "misinformed gun culture.”
#3 (permalink)      11/23/2018 1:51:07 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SxTx4LiFE
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos45
I recommend the Freemax Mesh Pro.
It ls the best sub ohm-tank i’ve ever tried.
Super pure flavour and the coils last for ages!
I’d check it out, it’s not expensive at all.
#4 (permalink)      3/11/2019 9:19:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Ladiekali
  • JoinedOct 2013
  • Posts 106
  • Reviews 106
  • Kudos11
free max mesh pro leaks. liquid just pours out the air holes on occasion. I'm fed up with them. Good vape when it's not leaking. but too much mess for me to deal with.
#5 (permalink)      3/25/2019 10:56:37 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SxTx4LiFE
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos45
I own 2 Freemax Mesh pro tanks and have never had any problems with leaking.
Actually, those are the most leakproof tanks i have.
Something is messed up on your tank, it might have been broken when you got it.
Can i ask what mix you are vaping as it is a sub ohm-tank ment for ‘’thicker’’ liquids.?
#6 (permalink)      6/10/2019 12:22:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SxTx4LiFE
  • JoinedApr 2016
  • Posts 176
  • Reviews 32
  • Kudos45
It's a good tank and it has awesome flavour coming from the coils, espeially the mesh coils but i've been using the Crown 3-tank more than this(i own the black version of Crown 4).
Imo, the Crown 3-coils are much better for fruit flavours but as always flavour is subjective as it should be.

It sucks when tanks are leaking!!
I recently bought the new Smok TF-tank and after filling it up it started leaking really bad through the airflow so i had to take the whole tank apart and put it together again, this time with no leaking. Those new Smok-coils, both for the Baby Beast v.2 and the Tf-tank were really good though, but Smok and other companies have been, and are milking the old baby beast for years now so new coils were well overdue even though i was surprised the new baby beast coils are meanr for higher wattage settings. The single coil didn't start to put out any flavour until i reached 90 watts so naming it a baby-tank is kind of misleading imho. Dual coil were grrrreat
at around 70 watts. Superb flavour and lifespan compared to the old school baby beast-coils.
Hope you managed to fix the leakage on your freemax mesh pro:)(Y)
The coils for mesh pro has a white o-ring/gasket at the bottom of the coil and they tend to fall off quite easily, which may have caused your tank to start leaking.
I've had that problem on my falcon-tank so it's not that unlikely but like i said; i hope you got it sorted out.

Sorry for the long "rant":)