shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Number of days till arrival on order changes
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/7/2020 9:40:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Number of days till arrival on order changes
When I ordered this it said it had 4 days till it was in stock with a date of arrival. Then it went to the dreaded 7 Days without a date and now it's 5 days with a date.

I had assumed if there was a listed date of arrival on the item page that it was going to be in stock. Is it that more people ordered it than the stock would cover and I was too low down the list?
#2 (permalink)      8/7/2020 11:48:53 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Torkpork
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 9
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
I'm not terribly FT forums savvy but I probably should have tagged or @someone in the OP?

Forum etiquette is fairly important to me so I wasn't sure if tagging/@someone was a faux pas. Paralyzing doubt is the worst!
#3 (permalink)      8/7/2020 4:04:51 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
JJameson
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 357
  • Reviews 1125
  • Kudos74
If you tag/@ a moderator(if you know there name like @anniepan) they should answer you. It has worked for others in the past. Not sure who is currently moderating the forums. Try putting it in the title of you know there name, hopefully you get some clarity. Also alternatively you could open a ticket but you may get somewhat automatic sounding responses to your questions as customer service is probably backlogged with "where is my parcel?" tickets as delivery times are very long.

Edited on 8/7/2020 at 4:08 PM. Reason:
It is very difficult to dispel ignorance if you retain arrogance.
#4 (permalink)      8/7/2020 5:41:04 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
pewpew
  • JoinedApr 2015
  • Posts 2537
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1007
Torkpork wrote:

Is it that more people ordered it than the stock would cover and I was too low down the list?

No. It means the not yet supplied to FT or even not yet made at all.
Just read the help article, come on...
Or even better, just order "in stock" items because ETA doesn't always brings happy ending.

The answer to 1984 is 1973 § Panasonic or Samsung - that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer.