shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

COMFORTCOOL
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      9/28/2018 9:35:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VaprPro
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 148
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos25
COMFORTCOOL
Really good and very comfortable for hand mod, my friend have bought it, and i like it too, will buy)

Edited on 9/28/2018 at 9:36 AM. Reason:
#2 (permalink)      10/9/2018 5:57:24 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lanzarotechris
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 16
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2
Hmmm... Music-Mode ?

I guess I'll wait for the Video-Player-Mode Version ;-P
#3 (permalink)      12/7/2018 3:44:17 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaveVaperInCanada
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 228
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos53
VaprPro wrote:

Really good and very comfortable for hand mod, my friend have bought it, and i like it too, will buy)

Hey VaprPro I'm glad to hear that you got one of these mods and that you like it. I'm thinking of buying one but I'd like to know if it has a real-time clock in it or not? It looks like it does in the pictures but it doesn't say anything about a clock in the description. Can you or anyone else say if it has a clock feature or not....Thanks.

Vape On My Excellent Friends.... :)
#4 (permalink)      12/13/2018 5:50:21 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Lerdan_1701
  • JoinedJul 2016
  • Posts 43
  • Reviews 7
  • Kudos26
DaveVaperInCanada wrote:

VaprPro wrote:

Hey VaprPro I'm glad to hear that you got one of these mods and that you like it. I'm thinking of buying one but I'd like to know if it has a real-time clock in it or not? It looks like it does in the pictures but it doesn't say anything about a clock in the description. Can you or anyone else say if it has a clock feature or not....Thanks.

In all three modes it will show the real time clock and it also has a fancy dial clock option for a screen saver. The screen saver clock has no numerical markers but it looks nice kinda steam punk.

#5 (permalink)      12/16/2018 12:42:11 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
DaveVaperInCanada
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 228
  • Reviews 229
  • Kudos53
Lerdan_1701 wrote:

In all three modes it will show the real time clock and it also has a fancy dial clock option for a screen saver. The screen saver clock has no numerical markers but it looks nice kinda steam punk.

Lerdan_1701, thanks for your post about the clock in the Smoant Naboo 225W, having a good clock in my mod is a very attractive thing for me so this is really helpful in deciding if I buy this mod or not. It sounds like this mod will be one of the best from this year.

Vape On My Excellent Friends.... :)