shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING
5-pack

Can these Mesh heads also be used in GS Air tanks?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      12/9/2018 8:01:02 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jazzzy
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos0
Can these Mesh heads also be used in GS Air tanks?
These seem to be interchange-able with the smaller GS and GS Air2 , i have ordered some to try but was curious as to why they only come with the drive tank? i would order that tank too as the top fill appeals, but worried about it leaking (also the lower height is a bonus)

I'm assuming a mesh coil will be better/more reliable?

As an additional note is there any GS tank (or even any other tank) that can take 'bubble' replacement glass to increase capacity?

jazzzy marked this question as answered on 12/9/2018 at 2:08 PM
Answer
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1564
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1348
It couldn't have anything to do with it being their newest coil and newest version of the (now quite long-lived) tank, could it? There's also the little matter of the coil's resistance, which is far too low for the sort of batteries that have usually been sold with the GS Air (and successor) tanks as a kit. 0.35Ω would just show up as a short on most of them.
#2 (permalink)      12/9/2018 8:55:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 1564
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos1348
It couldn't have anything to do with it being their newest coil and newest version of the (now quite long-lived) tank, could it? There's also the little matter of the coil's resistance, which is far too low for the sort of batteries that have usually been sold with the GS Air (and successor) tanks as a kit. 0.35Ω would just show up as a short on most of them.
#3 (permalink)      12/9/2018 10:49:58 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
jazzzy
  • JoinedJul 2014
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 14
  • Kudos0
You may well be right, i am having another go at vaping but after a 2/3 year break! leaking tanks, crap battery's etc made me give up and go back to full time smoking.

So far the GS AIR 2, and it's coils has been impressive (after flipping the loose air control ring). and yes i'm using it on the cheapest mod with ww i could find! looking to buy some more bits so as and when this stuff breaks i dont end up going back to smoking, the GS type tanks seem to be the cheapest glass/ stainless ones around.