shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Tony you little BAS&£$% just when i thought i was done with buying for a while and you go make a Pulse V2 yeah not the X nut a pulse V2 pictures below
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      11/16/2018 4:00:18 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
karlos1989
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 1433
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos814
+1 details
Tony you little BAS&£$% just when i thought i was done with buying for a while and you go make a Pulse V2 yeah not the X nut a pulse V2 pictures below

He should of made this instead of the X i got them all and the Pulse OG RDA was a pain in the hoop for juice coming out the top cap if you wanted to check your juice from time to time. Hopefully with this hes gonna be getting the Dead rabbit ish vape (that reminds me...... the V2 pulse is like the YUP RDA) i like all postless or posts like the dead rabbit or the drop and of course the drop dead so hopefully again with this airflow ring (ultem?) will be abit better for juice needing wiped all the time! Pulse X i haven't tried in verts yet!
Bonkers For The Squonkers
#2 (permalink)      11/17/2018 3:23:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Anniepan
Staff
  • JoinedNov 2016
  • Posts 6978
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos4002
+1 details
Hi karlos1989,

The item(Vandy Vape Pulse V2 RDA) information is in our system now, we will list it to our store as soon as possible.

Thank you.
#3 (permalink)      11/17/2018 6:53:41 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
TruckinVapor
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 3565
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5107
+1 details
I'm in...

Didn't get the Pulse 22/24 or X, but I think i'll jump on this Pulse V2.

I like that floating deck and the surface area it allows for juice under the posts. Remains to be seen... But, I think my favorite feature is the way it squonks. Doesn't require a "magical ball bearing" or any of that nonsense. It'll squonk from the top, wet the wicks, ramp down and suck back from the bottom. Although, the return hole is raised enough, as to not completely drain the well dry. Nice!

All in all, It looks well thought out. The ultem airflow ring configs and options for dual/single coilers is a nice upgrade too. Just not sure about the durability/longevity of those AF rings. Tony did mention they were selling spares, so that's a good thing. :)

Living is the only thing worth dying for...