shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Love this design!
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/17/2018 11:17:16 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CelticVVolf
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos55
+2 details
Love this design!
Man Tony B does it again (So it looks..we will see) I still use my pulse 22 daily on my Luxotic squonk.

Love this design the way it squonks onto the coils like painting them! Nothing beats fresh painted coil (Granted they will also gunk up faster) but the flavor should be amazing on this! It does what the Dot and the Capstone should have done not go to the edge but ontop of the coil then squonk the left over back down!!

Also the ability to run Horizontal or Vertical should make this a huge hit! Its also a pretty amazing looking dripper for under 30!!

Lets see how it stacks up against my current top 3 Aequitas, Dead Rabbit and Drop. waiting for my Drop Solo also, Im thinking Drop Solo will beat out the Recurve which has awesome flavor just not my kind of air flow.
#2 (permalink)      8/18/2018 2:34:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 348
  • Reviews 164
  • Kudos107
the design does look great and very promising for flavor,
i hope they or someone makes a similar "single" coil version where the juice is squonked straight onto the coil....with nice smooth air flow, i would`nt hesitate.

i`m just getting into DTL vaping with single coil rda`s and along with a few others, i bought the Recurve which arrived yesterday and love it straight away, the air flows great for me wide open and very smooth, i`ve been dripping it aswell rather than squonking and the flavor is tremendous
i think i`ve done it the wrong way around though, most will have probably dripped before squonking,
i`ve bought a couple of squonk mods and just realised unless i`m doing something wrong squonking does`nt really compare to dripping.....which makes sense now i suppose.

Edited on 8/18/2018 at 10:18 AM. Reason:
#3 (permalink)      8/18/2018 5:56:08 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Alfii
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 92
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos64
waiting for my Drop Solo also, Im thinking Drop Solo will beat out the Recurve which has awesome flavor just not my kind of air flow.

Drop Solo - if it hasn't shipped to you cancel your order. Just take a look at the deck, so much free space for a singler. The distance between the coil and both afc is 6-7mm.
Flavour suffers immensely cos of that, just average.
#4 (permalink)      8/19/2018 4:12:20 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Rene_vape_master
  • JoinedJun 2017
  • Posts 273
  • Reviews 20
  • Kudos116
Alfii wrote:

waiting for my Drop Solo also, Im thinking Drop Solo will beat out the Recurve which has awesome flavor just not my kind of air flow.

Drop Solo - if it hasn't shipped to you cancel your order. Just take a look at the deck, so much free space for a singler. The distance between the coil and both afc is 6-7mm.
Flavour suffers immensely cos of that, just average.

I hate to have to concede this but yep, I agree with you 100%!

Whilst the Drop Solo doesn't exactly suck balls, flavour is lacking and it because of how spectacular the Original Drop was, the Solo was a big let down for me.
It being merely above average, I was disappointed, especially when comparing it to other single coilers like; the Recurve, B2K, Wasp Nano, Hadeon, Gas Mods G.R.1/Nixon S rda and Tigertek Morphe (which is 24mm!)

Mind you, with all that said, the Solo still annihilates the Dead Rabbit 24mm and SQ, but then again, that's not exactly a very high bar!

Oh boy, here comes the hate from people who wouldn't know good flavour or a great rda if it hit them in the face. The type of numpties who honestly thinks the Dead Rabbit is not only the best RDA of 2017, but of all time, namely because they have blatantly not tried any of the 'greats'!

#5 (permalink)      8/20/2018 3:07:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 348
  • Reviews 164
  • Kudos107

I was disappointed, especially when comparing it to other single coilers like; the Recurve, B2K, Wasp Nano, Hadeon, Gas Mods G.R.1/Nixon S rda and Tigertek Morphe (which is 24mm!)

thanks lol....all the above you mention are now in my wish list....
which if any stands out more than the others and would you recommend?....
i like the look of the Gas Mods G.R.1 with the air flow position.
i have the Wasp Nano but it`s the rdta version, it`s a bit on the airy side for me and apart from the air flow seeming on the loud side, closing it down to something that i like i get a whistle too.....i think i`ll be selling that on and probably should of got the rda version anyway.
i have the Le Supersonic styled in the basket ready to buy....any thoughts/experience with that one?

Edited on 8/21/2018 at 5:14 AM. Reason:
#6 (permalink)      8/22/2018 6:45:16 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 348
  • Reviews 164
  • Kudos107
Rene_vape_master.....where you at, where you go?
#7 (permalink)      8/22/2018 6:57:39 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 18329
  • Reviews 984
  • Kudos21262
+1 details
Reload X, Skyfall, Le Supersonic, Haku Venna, KRMA, Drop Dead, Venom, Flave 24, Entheon. All are very good.

Edited on 8/22/2018 at 9:14 AM. Reason:
#8 (permalink)      8/22/2018 11:56:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
kydo56
  • JoinedDec 2016
  • Posts 348
  • Reviews 164
  • Kudos107
+1 details
thank you,
Entheons gone in the basket and the rest in the watch list,
it`s looking like a dozen or so atty`s are going to be bought in a pretty short space of time at this rate lol
#9 (permalink)      8/22/2018 12:24:29 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MOKILLaU48
  • JoinedSep 2017
  • Posts 53
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos26
+1 details
Put the wasp cap on the entheon put a beauty ring on it done.
6months on that set up and a bag of the rest sitting in my desk. I can't find anthing to bet it.
#10 (permalink)      8/22/2018 12:49:06 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Forrest_Gump
  • JoinedAug 2018
  • Posts 213
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos167
+2 details
Post deleted by mod (Anniepan) on grounds of: Spam
#11 (permalink)      12/20/2018 10:28:54 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
CelticVVolf
  • JoinedAug 2015
  • Posts 98
  • Reviews 23
  • Kudos55
I got the pulse X kit as I wanted the RDA, I love my Pulse 80 and wanted the Cammo G10 doors and ability to run my 21700's so was a no question being on sale made it little over $22 for each. I love the Pulse X90w and the Pulse X RDA has good flavor esp with a fresh squonk over the coils makes it really good flavor 8/10!! but I was kinda shocked how tight the draw is considering Tony B uses wide open airflow. IMO it needs a 3rd row of air holes or larger air holes and it would be perfect over all IMO its a 7.5/10. for me its flavor/draw feel and how much the vapor is condensed inside (along with how many pulls I can get before re-squonking) and is crazy how that differs from person to person on what makes the best RDA/RSA. Which makes it very hard to know what you will like not to mention 1 flavor may be better in one RDA than the other meaning cant just test it with one flavor and IMO the Pulse X RDA shines with desert and RY4 and not as much with cereal. I first tried it with a Cereal and was not impressed then I did it with a desert and was wow'd. anyways ya lol just an update.

Now I want the Pulse v2 as I love my Pulse 22 and the pulse V2 you can run dual or single. Im actually running the Pulse X RDA on the Luxotic MF 100w but Wonder if the new Pulse v2 wouldnt be better. Either way the pulse X RDA is in my rotation its just not on the Pulse X 90w mod.

On a side note I got the other cap for the Recurve and it opened up the airflow which makes it nicer and still amazing flavor but I still cant get past how short the well is and how often you have to squonk it. so If you were like me and liked the flavor on the Recurve but air flow was too tight then try the strait cap plus it comes with a beauty ring!