shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Measurements on drip tips?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      3/6/2019 3:14:15 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KDart
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5
+1 details
Measurements on drip tips?
I have an authentic Mesh pro tank purchased elsewhere but would like to know what drip tips are compatible with this tank from this site, preferably with a smaller bore than the stock tip that comes with the tank? Thanks for any replies.
#2 (permalink)      3/6/2019 3:22:31 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
SynysterMoritty
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 2945
  • Reviews 69
  • Kudos4246
I'm sure Lord Driptip will be along soon to pass on his knowledge of every driptip on FT
Back from toddlin'
#3 (permalink)      3/6/2019 4:03:54 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
djvillan
+1 details
KDart wrote:

I have an authentic Mesh pro tank purchased elsewhere but would like to know what drip tips are compatible with this tank from this site, preferably with a smaller bore than the stock tip that comes with the tank? Thanks for any replies.

Ignoring the above post by SynysterMoritty and his obvious attempt to troll me here's some actual helpful information for you.

Any Smok TFV8 style 810 drip with the dual o-rings on the connection base will fit. As for bore size, height and width, they vary but you can view the measurements and detailed pics to make a selection that suits you. The range is in the hundreds. Again, just make sure you look at drip tips with dual o-rings.

https://www.fasttech.com/category/0/search/-/p/0?f=-&keywords=810+drip+tip&sort=p1

#4 (permalink)      3/6/2019 1:38:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
KDart
  • JoinedSep 2013
  • Posts 10
  • Reviews 6
  • Kudos5
+1 details
I thought so, but wanted to truly make sure. Thank you so much for your response... and trollers are gonna troll of course, ha.