shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Video Review
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/11/2018 8:29:18 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 1296
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1228
Video Review

¦¦¦ IF I HELPED YOU GIVE ME A HAND, PUT +TIPS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO, BLESS ††† ¦¦¦
#2 (permalink)      7/11/2018 9:46:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
MotoBlue
  • JoinedMay 2013
  • Posts 4578
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos4430

idiotic design and unsafe

Over a thousand squonk products available at Fasttech
#3 (permalink)      7/12/2018 9:58:45 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Athos.23
  • JoinedAug 2016
  • Posts 1296
  • Reviews 9
  • Kudos1228
MotoBlue wrote:

jay haze I like it,
it's a prankster, but however surrounded by the right straight,
he makes reviews with angryc0ck, it is exaggeratedly exaggerated always, then that he feels god descended to earth
I look at him to make me laugh,
I take only what is to be taken of his info ... the rest of the videos are pissed off, fake problems and various attacks.
is getting boring, 15-20 mnt of video I see it 1,5 (when the package opens, pro-cons)

Edited on 7/12/2018 at 10:01 AM. Reason:
¦¦¦ IF I HELPED YOU GIVE ME A HAND, PUT +TIPS, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANYTHING YOU DO, BLESS ††† ¦¦¦
#4 (permalink)      7/25/2018 2:01:02 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
LingerieGoat
  • JoinedApr 2014
  • Posts 44
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos23
MotoBlue wrote:

TL;DW: dont buy this dripper if you want to put a 5mm clapton build into it and keep it a foot off the squonk pin beecause you dont understand how electricity works. Oh also if you want to vape at 700 watts because your driptip will melt(????).

You can watch any other video review of this rda and see that its not a problem if you put a reasonable sized build in it. A couple of the reviews say that the squonk pin is lower than the positive post, so maybe this guy forgot the insulator at the bottom, bringing his up higher than it should be. Or maybe its just a manufacturing flaw, that wouldnt be great I guess.

If you are *really* that worried about it, you could trim it. But nothing about it is unsafe. If you are running giant builds where melting drip tips is a serious concern, is safety your number 1 priority anyway?