Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

Anyone get this?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      8/13/2018 12:18:03 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Badebolden
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos7
Anyone get this?
I'm kinda on the fence about buying this one. Anyone get it and have some input?
#2 (permalink)      8/13/2018 12:52:00 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
essellar
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 2311
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos2029
The authentic is... well, it works, and it isn't horrible. That shouldn't be the best you can say for a "high end" atty. It shouldn't be the best a Canadian can say about a Canadian "high end" atty, but it is. Maybe it's a lot less disappointing if you only pay $15 for it.

There are mainstream Chinese-made drippers that are as good as or better than the O-atty X, and clones of other "high end" drippers that are far better and just as cheap. Unless you're after this thing for the looks, there are better choices you could make.
#3 (permalink)      8/13/2018 2:32:43 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
phlegmor
Verified
  • JoinedNov 2014
  • Posts 652
  • Reviews 295
  • Kudos753
I got it some time ago, but didn't have a lot of time to fiddle with it...

I am a big O-Atty-Fan. Love the original, got the v2 to work alright with a dual coil build, this one...like a lot of other recent restricted DTL single coil flavour chasers makes me question whether or not I know how to build anymore (after close to 5 years of vaping). Seeing those youtubers praising it like they do, really makes me think I am doing it wrong.

Again, only put in one build (0.6 ohms Kanthal fused clapton from here) so far, but played around a bit with positioning and also reduced the coil ID from 3mm to 2.5mm. All I get is weak flavour and hot fire in my mouth. Maybe this is for round wire builds, I don't know.

Edited on 8/13/2018 at 2:34 AM. Reason:
#4 (permalink)      9/22/2018 9:20:47 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Badebolden
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos7
Thanks for your feedback guys!

I think I'm holding back on it for a while. I might get it someday I have some gift certificate or rebate points. I do love the look of it though.
#5 (permalink)      9/22/2018 9:22:35 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Badebolden
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2017
  • Posts 17
  • Reviews 29
  • Kudos7
The chamber looks way too big for it to produce some great flavor :-(