shopping cart empty
WORLDWIDE FREE SHIPPING

Will Refill mess up the build?
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Login to rate this thread.
#1 (permalink)      7/14/2018 2:11:25 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
mobinh
  • JoinedMar 2018
  • Posts 31
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos14
Will Refill mess up the build?
I asked a very similar question a bit earlier about the Firebird styled RTA. I've seen a few reviews and also read some discussions about the Dvarw since then where the build deck cap comes off when opening the tank for the bottom refill. I plan on leaving a bit of cotton in that cap's juice holes and the loose cap would mean extra work with each refill. I'm not brave enough to try the S shaped wick. Tried it on the Firebird and failed miserably. So here's my question before I pull the trigger on the Dvarw purchase:

Any elegant way to bottom refill without the deck cap coming lose and fucking up the build?
#2 (permalink)      7/14/2018 3:15:59 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
notbody
  • JoinedJan 2016
  • Posts 454
  • Reviews 0
  • Kudos221
+1 details
no.it will not mess up the build.
#3 (permalink)      7/14/2018 4:10:24 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
A_Stack_O_The_Clones
  • JoinedSep 2016
  • Posts 556
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos412
No, the juice flow ring will stay put every time - if not you have a fucked o-ring which you should replace.
#4 (permalink)      7/14/2018 4:24:14 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
wuwei.ap
  • JoinedMar 2015
  • Posts 22101
  • Reviews 266
  • Kudos42155
+1 details
I'm not sure what is different with the "V2" version, but I replaced the chamber top cap o-ring with an 8mm OD x 1.5mm o-ring and the chamber o-ring with a 10mm OD x 1.5mm o-ring. The parts don't budge now when fitted together and refilling is painless. It doesn't interfere with the build at all.