Free shipping to the United States when you order $20+

mine gets extremely hot ,fast
Login to post a new topic and to write a reply.

Search within thread:

Rate This Thread
Login to rate this thread.
#11 (permalink)      6/20/2019 9:11:26 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1094
+1 details
AlienGrey wrote:

I still prefer to use a V2 because the airflow seems to be a bit more smooth (silent) compared to my V1.

Agree.

My Coppervape and YFTK V1s are a little noisy. I prefer to vape on my no name V2s wich are smooth.

#12 (permalink)      6/20/2019 10:37:06 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
klynnn
Verified
  • JoinedMar 2013
  • Posts 617
  • Reviews 77
  • Kudos456
+2 details
I'm using the v2 base on my v1. Seems to work better, gets warm but not hot when chain vaping. My v2 are all very quiet.
#13 (permalink)      6/20/2019 11:27:34 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VeeRay
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos28
+1 details
So did you guys sandpapered them or just like that, 8$, good to go?

On this topic, why the hate and calling names like " a hipster atty" because let's be honest, it's smooth, and tasty, and can go from tight to open....i mean what's the difference vs doggy 2k16?

Idk what to do, you seem to do fine with this version or better put. you seem to do even better on this one than on the coppervape...........fml.

I saw some user pics, bought both SS/black metal tanks,SS finned heatsink, some finned 510 DT base+ SS driptips....it looks amazing on a tesla punk 86...if only there would be a shorter vW 22 mod than ehpro.

Gonna sandblast the insert but i doubt it will change anything, it looks pretty fine as it is....

edit: besides, it's a coppervape insert. So black dvarw+ cv inserts + 2 metal tanks+ bag of phillips heads ( smart decision) + CV spare kit o-rings = 18$ and change

Edited on 6/20/2019 at 11:38 AM. Reason:
#14 (permalink)      6/20/2019 11:59:40 AM US Central   quote/reply + tips
AlienGrey
Verified
  • JoinedFeb 2015
  • Posts 884
  • Reviews 73
  • Kudos645
+3 details
The airflow on the V2 is just smoother. Maybe this is more because of the changes to the center post on the V2 than actual airflow hole in the base.

If you want a 22mm MOD have a look at a SXK Atto styled MOD SKU 3910000 Just build a coil that still gives you a good vape around 3.3 volt and doesn't make the vape too hot at 4.2 volt.

That's how I ended up with 8 wraps 27 AWG Kanthal around 2.5mm.

It's a very high quality MOD. Bought two of them so I can use one in 18350 mode and the other in 18650 mode.
"The Truth Is Out There"
#15 (permalink)      6/20/2019 12:44:53 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1094
+2 details
VeeRay wrote:

what's the difference vs doggy 2k16? Idk what to do, you seem to do fine with this version or better put. you seem to do even better on this one than on the coppervape...........fml.

The Doggy 2k16 is a more polyvalent atty in terms of flavor, IMO. With fruity e-liquids I get the same amazing flavor as the Dvarw, but, with, tobacco ones, the Doggy wins. Is very good with any kind of flavors you put in. But to unscrew the tank from the base is an authentic pain-in-the-ass, that's the reason I don't use it very often.

Also, I prefer the airflow tightness I get from Dvarw.

So, in my daily rotation I vape with the KF lite 2019, for tobacco flavors and Dvarws for fruity ones.

I first get the no name versions (SKU 9652194 and SKU 9656698), then I get the Coppervape and YFTK, but I realized that it was an unnecessary purchase because the no names performs really well (sanding the inserts).

Anyway, if you are picky with machining finishes, the YFTK is a piece of Swiss watchmaking.

I recommend you to buy PEI replacement tanks, the PC ones gets ruined easily by agressive liquids.

#16 (permalink)      6/20/2019 1:32:31 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
VeeRay
Verified
  • JoinedJun 2018
  • Posts 70
  • Reviews 135
  • Kudos28
+2 details
heh, nice. I am not much for tobaccos,smoked too much in my life, i like minty+ fruits even tho it gunks so fast. Yet to mix my own with quality brands like TPA or CAP or FA.

I also don't like the looks of the doggy so much as the other ones you've mentioned, i hope i don't offend anyone, doggy has so much love here and everywhere.

no i don't want to pay the yftk price the whole idea was to get rid of the stupid excess of money i've spent and just have a dwvarw, an aroma supreme v2.1 ( single coil), and a wasp, and be done.

I mean, i payed full for VV pulse 80. Need i say more.
#17 (permalink)      6/20/2019 4:33:45 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tengeresz56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos370
+2 details
HI all of You again folks.
Nice to read clever vaper's opinions ! Gatok - AlienGrey - VeeRay... Everything is depends on the users. Someone like this someone like that... But all of You knows what to do! (i mean the clever vapers!) - Few months ago I sent pictures how to get as goog flavour from Dvarw MTL as from the Doggy. Dvarw is a much better construction as the Doggy - I say it as a mechanic and vaper since about 7-8 years. The headspace (vape area) is a bit too large... That's why the feeling is a bit less compare it with Doggy but You can repaire it with a little DIY modification to get 15-20% less vape area in the chimney and will be 1:1 (the similar with Nectar. About the noise of V1 I like to hear what I'm doing :-) No problem and not disturb me. Not too noisy. - Gatok - I agree with You ! Better to be silent and no answer the stupid vapers !!! That was my mistake ! You are right! - If I don't know something I try to read about it, and look for the videos and not ask stupid questions to show others how stupid I'm. Am I right?... Excuse me for my rather poor English but I hope You know what I want to say :-(
- VeeRay We are looking for Your other experiences ! - Thanks for Your clever comments .
I respect it.
- Pull down the corners if the air noise disturbe you (it takes 2-3 minutes) :-)

Edited on 6/20/2019 at 6:19 PM. Reason:
#18 (permalink)      6/20/2019 5:40:44 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1094
+2 details
VeeRay wrote:

So did you guys sandpapered them or just like that...

You have to sand down the insert until the border bevel is completely removed.

#19 (permalink)      6/20/2019 5:54:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tengeresz56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos370
+2 details
Gatok - this is the tipical problem. Sanding (grinding) the edges and the corners... Easy do it but...
- I'D LIKE TO ASK THE STAFF - PLEASE INFORM THE COMPANIES TO DO PERFECT JOB IT TAKES ABOUT 1 min. and will not cut the insulator !!! - Dvarw is the best MTL business for FT in the last Years. Please do it via the companies who makes it.
- Thanks for the perfect Photo again :-) Nice to see that You know what you are doing :-)

Edited on 6/20/2019 at 6:00 PM. Reason:
#20 (permalink)      6/20/2019 5:58:12 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
Gatok
Verified
  • JoinedSep 2018
  • Posts 737
  • Reviews 21
  • Kudos1094
+1 details
I don't know why they do that bevel.

Aesthetics?
#21 (permalink)      6/20/2019 6:08:23 PM US Central   quote/reply + tips
tengeresz56
Verified
  • JoinedDec 2014
  • Posts 460
  • Reviews 1
  • Kudos370
+2 details
Good question...They must be in a hurry...To make some profit... My only negative feedback via FT that They don't make a special feedback page and teach the photographer to make photos in the best position for the vapers, Inform the companies about the mistakes etc. - They must be a real clever vaper who knows what he's doing and Why... :-)
Bevel in the AFC will not cut the insulator...
- How can I Contact You in SKYPE ?

Edited on 6/20/2019 at 6:14 PM. Reason: